Minutes from January 2021 approved –John W. 1st Paul 2nd– passed unanimously.
• Jeff Cox, Paul McFall, Mark Pilson, John Ward, John Brown, Ted Visscher, Greg Miller, Ryan Jarrard
• New account open. No other report.
• Report approved John W. 1st, Ryan 2nd. Approved
Rally X Report
• Small schedule changes
• Request for new helmet stickers for trophies. Motion for $125 by Paul, 2nd John W. Approved.
• Request for more cones. Solo program to donate some to Rallyx when new order is put in for Solo.
• Discussion on Jr. Kart pilot program. This will be a completely new program and things are not finalized with National.
• Event Chair request published.
• Event calendar published.
• Looking for Chiefs for Bristol Double
• Grant request in with SEDiv for assistance with paving at Bristol, discussion about potential ETR funds
• Motion to be made online to approve funds for ETR to assist with paving.
• A COVID plan still needs approval from Kentucky regarding the event before we are officially on.
• Announcement for the event went out from National on 2/2/2021.
• All involved parties are ready to roll as soon as we get official approval from KY.
• Target for a site visit for most officials involved is February 21 with an alternate date pending in case of weather issues.
• ETR will mainly be involved with organizing and overseeing parking / paddock
• Event page will be at timetrials.scca.com
Motion to adjourn, 1st John B., John W. 2nd, approved.
Items passed online in February, after board meeting
• Motion to pay $15k to get paving done at Bristol. Jeff C. 1st, John W. 2nd. Approved by majority vote with six voting “yes”, two “no” votes, and one abstaining. Two did not vote. Updated 2/14/21
Meeting minutes will be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1