Last Chatt event

Discussions related to Solo
oldmuscle69

Last Chatt event

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Any one thinking of going? Would be nice if above 45 degrees and little to no wind, and its not that bad of a drive from K Ville. Has any thing been posted from them? Just asken so we know. Thanks 8) 8)
Bob Colbert
Gen52SS

Re: Last Chatt event

Post by Gen52SS »

I'm in but not much chatter about it in there forum. I think the problem is Jetport cost .....with not enough entries the cost is just too high. The long range forecast only goes to Saturday and shows mid to upper 50's. I will only go if it's in 50's. All I know is I'm having AutoX withdrawal right about now. I need a monthly fix but travel to Huntsville is a bit too far right now for me so I'll go to Cleveland Jetport.
Last edited by Gen52SS on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Bob Moates just posted the MotorsportsReg link to CRSCCA December 7th last event ....https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/cr ... oga-774562

20 entries so far......long range forecast for Cleveland, TN 62 degrees looking good so far but it's East Tennessee so could change we'll see. I'm thinking 40 entries at least to pull this off sign-up now.
Last edited by Gen52SS on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Paul Breitweiser
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

BUMP...last local event for 2014
Paul Breitweiser
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

CRSCCA may cancel this event if more people don't register was posted in their forum. The temp for next Sunday 62 looks like a good day. I guess people are busy this time of year. I'm hoping for one more event this season.
Paul Breitweiser
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Wish I could be there but already have something else going on.

Sent from the Galaxy.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

I got new parts to put on before I can run again and I hope we get them done by the event at Milton Franks on Dec. 14th and hope for good weather.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
dewittpayne

Post by dewittpayne »

Same for me, except more parts, and I don't expect to have them done before next year. In fact, I don't even have all of them yet.
DeWitt Payne
2011 Mustang GT CAM-C

"Tires are meant to die young." Heyward Wagner
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

What all are u doing dewitt
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
dewittpayne

Post by dewittpayne »

Springs, camber plates, adjustable front sway bar and links in front. Springs, adjustable upper control arm with poly bushing on the body end and spherical bushing on the diff end, adjustable upper control arm mount, lower control arms and lower control arm brackets, Watts link and Torsen diff, 18x10.5 wheels and 315/30 A6 Hoosiers. A Sparco seat is a good possibility as well. I haven't ordered the lower control arms and brackets yet, nor the wheels and tires. I have everything else. There's no point in getting the tires before the season starts in the Spring. I'll order the LCA's and brackets soon and hope to have the mechanical work done by the end of January or earlier. Oh, a trailer hitch and tire trailer are in there as well. It won't be a pointy end car, but I'm not a pointy end driver yet either. It should still be reasonable as a daily drive, as I'm not going hard core with the springs and bushings and only lowering it about 1 inch in front and 1.5 inches in the rear. The LCA's will be poly on one end and spherical on the other too. I'll probably get a cold air intake and tune at some point too.
DeWitt Payne
2011 Mustang GT CAM-C

"Tires are meant to die young." Heyward Wagner
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

OK we need to go and AUTOCROSS this last event for the Chatt club.It MEANS A Lot for them. Yes I Know some of ya needs to drive farther for a fix the next weekend. So Last I saw was eighteen signed up. Dang ya'll sleepen? They also have loaner helments and a whole bunch of fun. If you have never been to a Chattanooga autocross then this is the one for you that have never been. Also it is about 45 minutes closer than the East Gate Mall site they used to run. Well my last try is that they have been working to get this brand new surface to work.It does take co operation for this to happen. I .E. Like ETR to show up. Why should they loose 2 sites in the same year! Just think if we lost ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob Colbert
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

oldmuscle69 wrote:OK we need to go and AUTOCROSS this last event for the Chatt club.It MEANS A Lot for them. Yes I Know some of ya needs to drive farther for a fix the next weekend. So Last I saw was eighteen signed up. Dang ya'll sleepen? They also have loaner helments and a whole bunch of fun. If you have never been to a Chattanooga autocross then this is the one for you that have never been. Also it is about 45 minutes closer than the East Gate Mall site they used to run. Well my last try is that they have been working to get this brand new surface to work.It does take co operation for this to happen. I .E. Like ETR to show up. Why should they loose 2 sites in the same year! Just think if we lost ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like a few from Knoxville area so far Bob. Like you said if things don't pick up they could loose the site. I have tried to support them all year. The weather still showing 61 degree's 20% showers. The entries at 28...the talk is somewhere around 40 needed to make this happen. I have run at least 3 events at the Jetport the surface is getting better. I'm within .3 or .4 of top spot in class when I run there. I would be happy to meet first timers or anyone along the way if your not sure how to get there. It's an hour ride from Turkey Creek.
Paul Breitweiser
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

It's Wednesday morning ....11 more signed up for the Jetport event it just might have some leg....as of now 40 are registered. I think 40 to 50 might be a reachable number. They just posted 50 as a minium number and need it by 4pm today. If you have interest in getting this last event in sign-up. It's only an hour ride from Knoxville weather in Cleveland Sunday around 60 just a few more entries needed.....I'm having solo withdrawal symptoms need a December fix.
Paul Breitweiser
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

They just posted in their forum 50 needed to run Sunday they have 40 need 10 more commitments by 4pm today or will be canceled.
Paul Breitweiser
CobaltSSlow

Post by CobaltSSlow »

Cmon guys need a few more by 4:00!!