SEDIV championship questions

Discussions related to Solo
thewelder

SEDIV championship questions

Post by thewelder »

I went to the division website looking for info about other events. Website hasn't been updated since last year. Is there any more events in this series. Is there really a championship or is it just this event. Thanks.
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
TedV

Re: SEDIV championship questions

Post by TedV »

This is the event. 2 days of consistency to win it all
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
racersd2

Post by racersd2 »

Chad,
No sir this it the ONE SEDIV EVENT!!!!! your chance to show up and win it all!!!!!
Hope to see you there!!
Scott Dobler II
SEDiv S.D.C.
-Yep thats me.
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

The weather is looking great for this weekends event, so get signed up and come out and play on a super fast course that will match your skills on braking and on the gas. The win will probably be in the ten thousands of a sec in most classes as we have a lot of good classes with multiply good drivers in each. Scott has got some great prizes for this years winners and other things for the event, so get on board and lets have another great sediv event at Bristol Baby!!!!!!
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
Brad Lee

Post by Brad Lee »

Hey everybody, Would it make a difference or change anything if one ran Sunday only?
I understand it's an average of timed runs and slowest run is dropped but would it matter if Saturday is missed?

'Really looking forward to running this one and seeing all the other cars run too! Thanks.
Aaron B. TR6
TedV

Post by TedV »

On the 2 day events in the past, preregister online and post in the event thread you will only be making one day to alert registration folks. Get there early Sunday and check in with registration folks at the trailer. May have to track them down since run groups were set on Saturday and not too much is happening for registration on Sunday. Entry fee is the same for one day as running both days.

It's easier if you run Saturday, just don't show up Sunday. Lol
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Brad Lee wrote:Hey everybody, Would it make a difference or change anything if one ran Sunday only?
I understand it's an average of timed runs and slowest run is dropped but would it matter if Saturday is missed?

'Really looking forward to running this one and seeing all the other cars run too! Thanks.
Brad.... like TedV said first pre-register before 12 noon Friday. You would not be eligible for championship only running one day. The entry fee will still be $65. I think we might have a few more beside yourself only running on Sunday. Get to the trailer early and make sure you have checked in someone will take care of you. You can drop me an email if you like at TEAMETR@charter.net hope to see you then.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black