REGIONAL #9 RESULTS

Discussions related to Solo
90civichb

Re: REGIONAL #9 RESULTS

Post by 90civichb »

MikeKelly wrote:No, it definitely wasn't you - they were (both) doing donuts in the rain in the way back parking lot.

Haha, man, I apologize for my remarks then. I was about to say. All I did was give it a bit of gas coming off the finish and the tires spun a bit. I didn't even go over 15mph. I was just the only red Miata with a hardtop that was running. Sorry Mike.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Gen52SS wrote:
thrdeye wrote:Eric never asked for money back

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thank you ...but just to make my understanding clear that is policy correct? NO REFUNDS only credit towards another local? That's what I've done all season for many people already given them credit to another local event. It has worked out well.
When I was running registration I would provide a refund (minus $5 for processing, because it was a pain) up until reg closed. After it closed, no refunds.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

Remember, less than 50% pay through MSR.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

thrdeye wrote:Eric never asked for money back

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I didn't mean to imply that. I was there when he talked to you. I just wanted to take the opportunity to put that policy out there.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

scottgib wrote:Remember, less than 50% pay through MSR.
It's actually more like 25% pay online using MSR. Here's the way I've handled this all year. I have no problem with someone walking up paying cash at the event and for whatever reason had to leave as long as registration was open or at least before run and work sheets were printed. I did have one at the last event paid online MSR... I guess didn't like the weather conditions? and wanted a cash refund. I gave a credit. Our MSR cancellation Policy reads

ONLINE PAYMENT IS OPTIONAL

If you have paid online and need to cancel, a credit will be given to you that can be redeemed for a future regular points event. ONLINE PAYMENT IS OPTIONAL.

I also will apply any entry fee as long as it's not a special event as a credit. Have done several this year given a $30 Pelli credit and applied it to a $35 Smokies event they just pay the $5 balance on race day. I keep my own records of all these transactions so I know who has a credit coming and if anyone is owed a credit or has a balance left then send that person an email reminding them they still have a credit of whatever amount ($30) and would they like to signup for the next event and use the credit. This takes more time on my part but I'm sure people like the options I give them. I might add we only have 2 credits outstanding one of them will be used at the last event Nov 6th. people have been pretty good emailing me letting me know they need to cancel and we always work it out :D
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
djrogers1

Post by djrogers1 »

I didn't even realize you could get a credit until I worked registration Sunday. I will probably pay online more now that I know. I don't usually carry much cash.
Dave Rogers
2006 Porsche Cayman S #13
2011 Porsche Cayman S #13
2016 Mustang GT #3
2018 BMW 340i X-drive #3
2022 Mustang Mach 1 #3
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

MSR charges a fee for everyone that pays online. If you pay on site, 100% of your entry goes to the club.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I offered the refund. My fault.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword