Teufelshund

Re: ONE DAY BMS events

Post by Teufelshund »

steverife wrote:
Teufelshund wrote:
thrdeye wrote:
+1

It's not terrible, but yeah :(
I like it better than Pellissippi, it's something different, and it's a LOT closer to the main member base of ETR. I love Bristol, but I can't make 6 events a year up there. If it wasn't for having kids, it would be a different story. I'd be signed up for all the club could handle at Bristol.
It might not be as hateful with power, but it is super pinched off and I feel like I could run the uphill parts faster than I can drive them.
Haha yeah the turn around at the bottom is brutal for sure. I guess I'm not as conscious of that sort of thing since I don't run in a PAX class
Brian Robbins
XP 45
steverife

Post by steverife »

It is not even about that. I just don't enjoy driving the courses. With that said, running there is probably a good mental challenge. There are definitely going to be days when you aren't feeling it, but you'll still ultimately want to drive well.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

I'm going to try to avoid the pinches as much with the next course.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

thrdeye wrote:I'm going to try to avoid the pinches as much with the next course.

I enjoyed your course last year with the Camaro was hoping to try one like it in the new car. I'm really okay with any course you all come up with at this point I think I've got some things figured out in the 86 to bring down my times but need some DRY weather to get real good feedback.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

I really enjoy Smokies. I like elevation change and it's just some different scenery. I feel like we usually have good courses. Chris, your Adesa course is probably my all-time favorite so far. The finish was pretty tight, but I enjoyed the rest of it immensely.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
thrdeye

Re: RE: Re: ONE DAY BMS events

Post by thrdeye »

Teufelshund wrote:I really enjoy Smokies. I like elevation change and it's just some different scenery. I feel like we usually have good courses. Chris, your Adesa course is probably my all-time favorite so far. The finish was pretty tight, but I enjoyed the rest of it immensely.
Thanks man! I had some help though.

We could do the finish better now that we have wireless

Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
timray

Post by timray »

If we lose pelli, and run 6 at Bristol, please have at least 4 at smokies so we can continue to run the series and get 7 in . :D