Novice school.

Discussions related to Solo
DiaboJim

Re: Novice school.

Post by DiaboJim »

I agree the school was great and thanks again to everyone that helped.
Jim Thomas
2016 GT350
Slick68

Post by Slick68 »

jcox07 wrote:Hope all the students had a great time at the ETR school at learned some things that will help them with the events we have. I think it was one of our better schools that we have done. Thanks to all that helped out with the school and big thanks to all the students and instructors. Thank you all!
I had a great time, and learned more than my mind could compute in one day. It would've been nice to have a few more runs on Sunday to implement my learnings. I hope Dave wasn't too sore after getting thrown around in a bench seat truck! lol

A huge thanks to Team ETR, all the instructors, and participants for putting this school on! Jeff and Dave were my instructors and they gave good advice, but I think they seemed to be happier just getting to drive my truck, just because its a classic truck that gets driven hard, not pampered at shows.
Matt Kenner
68 C10
PRevels

Post by PRevels »

We also wanted to say thank you to all of the instructors and friendly peeps we met. Betty got a nosebleed at the end but tbh, it was worth it. I had such a good time. We already purchased a different vehicle, no more Corvette for that.. :oops:

Thanks again for all the patience and insuring us that we now have another hobby we have to support...lol

Petra and Gordon :rockon:
A woman needs two animals - the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it. ~Author Unknown
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

PRevels wrote:We also wanted to say thank you to all of the instructors and friendly peeps we met. Betty got a nosebleed at the end but tbh, it was worth it. I had such a good time. We already purchased a different vehicle, no more Corvette for that.. :oops:

Thanks again for all the patience and insuring us that we now have another hobby we have to support...lol

Petra and Gordon :rockon:
Glad to see you all stick with it. That's a tough first day of autocross and is far from a usual experience.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I'm so glad you both will be back out. I wish I had gotten a chance to talk to you a bit more before you had to leave. Hopefully the damage was as minor as it seemed at the event. Maybe we will see you at the Adesa event?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
PRevels

Post by PRevels »

Oh , we will be back..We had way to much fun.
The damage to the Corvette is minor compared what could have happened.
We found a really nice Mustang GT to race ,we just not sure yet if it will be ready for that race.But either way we will be there , either to participate or to help out.
A woman needs two animals - the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it. ~Author Unknown
Grevels

Post by Grevels »

Like my wife said, it was way too much fun so we will be back. Less than 24 hours after the accident we had found and bought a new car to race, a 1995 Mustang GT. Should be ready by the next event.

The instructors were great. Matter of fact everyone we met were great and that is the main reason we are coming back.
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

That's great to hear. If you guys need ant advice on setup, just let us know. Jeff and I might know something about them. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story