Novice, need some help with registration

Discussions related to Solo
patrickjadwin

Novice, need some help with registration

Post by patrickjadwin »

Doing my first autocross event! I don't want to sign up as an SCCA member yet but my registration says I'm not fully registered till I pay the SCCA fee. Do I have to pay that to participate or do I just show up and pay my 40 bucks?
MARKP

Re: Novice, need some help with registration

Post by MARKP »

The event is only open to members, per the SCCA insurance. You can sign up with the weekend membership ($15 fee) and if you decide to become a full member, they discount your membership for that amount.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Just to say it another way the $40 includes that weekend membership and your entry fee

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
patrickjadwin

Post by patrickjadwin »

So thrdeye, I can just show up the day of the even and pay the 40 bucks? Or should I pay the 35 online for the weekend membership. I'd prefer to pay the 15$ for the weekend membership fee obviously though lol
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

patrickjadwin wrote:So thrdeye, I can just show up the day of the even and pay the 40 bucks? Or should I pay the 35 online for the weekend membership. I'd prefer to pay the 15$ for the weekend membership fee obviously though lol
Patrick. .thanks for your interest in attending your first autocross event. I will help you through the process of getting registered for the event of your choice. Right now we have 2 events left in the season. Adesa Auto Auction on October 22nd and November 6th at Pellisippi State. The entry fee for Adesa is $35 for everyone since it is a charity event for United Way. The last event at Pellissippi is $30 for SCCA members and $45 for you to attend the event with a weekend membership. Please contact me at TEAMETR@CHARTER.NET and we will get you started.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Welcome!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Thanks for emailing me Cliff and Patrick you are both registered and ready for your first autocross event. Welcome see you both next weekend.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

Registering on-line is very much encouraged; however, you do not have to pay on-line. That is just a convenience for some. Many register on-line and pay when checking in at the event. Also we charge more if you did not register on-line.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson