Adesa

Discussions related to Solo
timray

Adesa

Post by timray »

We are signed up! I registered in STR so that I can Co drive with Bronwyn. I know it's an unspoken rule to not leave pro class. Just ad +5 cones to all my runs. Will re join pro in 2017 , you guys can continue your thrashing then. :D :D
TedV

Re: Adesa

Post by TedV »

Uh, Tim... you gonna be wearing a skirt? Bronwyn has been running Ladies class. :P :lol:

Reminds me I need to see if I signed up Dana in the piston slap Neon, and me in the rib crack Kart.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
timray

Post by timray »

Don't mind wearing a skirt Ted! Jus wanna run STR so we can Co drive last 2 events.
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

And our crap fest seems to continue.Like some of the rest of ya'll I also just want to run the event.Man one with out a stoppage would be great. any ideas?
Bob Colbert
djrogers1

Post by djrogers1 »

oldmuscle69 wrote:And our crap fest seems to continue.Like some of the rest of ya'll I also just want to run the event.Man one with out a stoppage would be great. any ideas?
Thread killer...... :lol:
Dave Rogers
2006 Porsche Cayman S #13
2011 Porsche Cayman S #13
2016 Mustang GT #3
2018 BMW 340i X-drive #3
2022 Mustang Mach 1 #3
TedV

Post by TedV »

djrogers1 wrote:
oldmuscle69 wrote:And our crap fest seems to continue.Like some of the rest of ya'll I also just want to run the event.Man one with out a stoppage would be great. any ideas?
Naaw, I'll translate it for y'all. "It is bothersome the amount of strange issues that have occurred in our last few events from incidents of timing issues to cars ending up in the most embarrassing situations. I enthusiasticly hope the event goes smoothly and we all get plenty of runs." :)

Tim, feel free to wear a skirt. We won't judge. However, a pantsuit or at most lederhosen probably would be more comfortable. God help me if Dana ever beats my time. .. :shock:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
Challenger

Re: RE: Re: Adesa

Post by Challenger »

TedV wrote:
djrogers1 wrote:
Naaw, I'll translate it for y'all. "It is bothersome the amount of strange issues that have occurred in our last few events from incidents of timing issues to cars ending up in the most embarrassing situations. I enthusiasticly hope the event goes smoothly and we all get plenty of runs." :)

Tim, feel free to wear a skirt. We won't judge. However, a pantsuit or at most lederhosen probably would be more comfortable. God help me if Dana ever beats my time. .. :shock:
Your a genius [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
Steve Vrooman
2016 Dodge Challenger CAM C
timray

Post by timray »

I will save you guys from me wearing a skirt this event. I may pack her purse though, just outta respect for her awesomeness.
Miata22

Post by Miata22 »

Good answer Tim. Wish I could be there :(
Randy Adkins