December Fastrack News

Discussions related to Solo
Gen52SS

December Fastrack News

Post by Gen52SS »

December Fastrack News...while it's not out yet got conformation SEB looking at the same letter I sent in November again considered to be used in December. Does this happen a lot when you submit a letter for changes to be used twice? Should be out in a few days. I'll post the link if someone doesn't beat me to it. My November letter involved changes like the FRS/BRZ (Non TRD) move to DS.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
steverife

Re: December Fastrack News

Post by steverife »

They acknowledge everything, so if you send something that has already been considered or isn't viable, you'll get a "Thank you for your input".
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

steverife wrote:They acknowledge everything, so if you send something that has already been considered or isn't viable, you'll get a "Thank you for your input".
I understand that part Steve. ...just didn't know they will use the same letter. I sent it in October they told me that it would be in November news. Then yesterday the same letter # will be in December as well.
Paul Breitweiser
steverife

Post by steverife »

Oh. I don't think I've ever had that, thought honestly, I never pay attention to any of the emails after I send a letter.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

You probably got a response that the SAC had seen your letter and responded and another response that the SEB had seen your letter and responded. It's just going up the chain. The BoD will be next but you probably won't get another notice on that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

I was confused because my letter was like a two part proposal. The first part was addressed by moving non TRD FRS & BRZ to D Street which was approved in November Fastrack. The second part was not addressed in November but since they sent me another email I'm assuming they are looking at the second part. I'll have to wait and see it should be out very soon. ...thanks
Paul Breitweiser
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

My letter was referenced in the fast track this month.

SSR separate to be staying out for a while as long as people write in with support.

We get the 1" diameter swing that the rest of stock gets. Looks like they will lift the minimum entry number at nationals as well.

Looks like I'm looking for 18" wheels for the front this w winter
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing