Codrive?

Discussions related to Solo
black16g

Codrive?

Post by black16g »

Is anyone open to a codrive? I'm not that enthusiastic about running my wrx anymore. It's getting high mileage and the clutch needs replaced. It daily drives fine but I would like to keep the abuse at a minimum. I'm not expecting a free seat and am open to anything (preferably in a competitive class).
Joey Richardson
oldmuscle69

Re: Codrive?

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Would you like to Focus on a ride or a drive? Riders tend to be extra weight. what class you thinken?
Bob Colbert
black16g

Post by black16g »

I'm looking to drive someone's car with them. I really don't care which class. I will likely run my car if nothing comes up. Just have to launch it easy.
Joey Richardson
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

I may have occasional co-drive opportunities in my STR Miata at events at Smokie's Stadium, but only at smokie's stadium events. The car won the local STR class last year. I've already booked the car for this coming event this weekend.
83 AS 2008 Corvette Z06
31 STR Miata
RIP: 13 ASP 2002 911
RIP: 13 ST 1991 Saab 900
90civichb

Post by 90civichb »

Man, if I had the car in a bit better place you could co-drive mine. I would hate for you to be faster than me in it! lol
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

STF Focus?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
black16g

Post by black16g »

Thanks for the offers but as of about 4 hours ago I was notified I have to work Saturday. 60 hours a week plus a sick baby at home are all signs telling me to skip out on this first event. I may see if any are available for future events though. Or just use some of this overtime money to fix my clutch :D

Cody, I understand about the car but know for sure that I wouldn't be as fast as you in your own car.
Joey Richardson
90civichb

Post by 90civichb »

Man, if I get it home after this trackday in one piece and the lean idle figured out I'll open it back up to co-drives. When it was NA I would whore it out to anyone willing to pay my entry fee. lol

Sucks you have to work man, I'm sure I'll see at a few this year, though.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey