Bristol EvoSchool!!!

Discussions related to Solo
MARKP

Bristol EvoSchool!!!

Post by MARKP »

Guys (and Ladies), we have been trying to do this for about three years. We finally got the logistics to work and we will be hosting a Phase 1, Phase 2, and a Challenge School on Memorial Day Weekend. You are hearing about it here first so don't delay in getting registered.

For those that don't know what these are, you get instruction from national caliber drivers, most being National Champions. Phase 1 covers the basics. I can tell you that even seasoned autocrossers can learn a lot from Phase 1. I wish I had taken it earlier in my career and it gives you a solid foundation to build on. Phase 2 takes those basics and builds on them by introducing you to the mental components of learning and mastering the autocross course. The Challenge school is a treat that you rarely see offered. This is another step beyond Phases 1 and 2. Your instructors drive your car more aggressively than in either Phase 1 or 2. Your "Challenge" is to beat your instructor. When you do, your instructor takes another shot and you get to go beat the new fast time. It is sure to be a great experience.

Here are the links to more information and registration. Again, these are expected to fill up so don't delay.
Phase One: http://www.MotorsportReg.com/events/evo ... ource=apis
Phase Two: http://www.MotorsportReg.com/events/evo ... ource=apis
Challenge: http://www.MotorsportReg.com/events/evo ... ource=apis
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
jcox07

Re: Bristol EvoSchool!!!

Post by jcox07 »

Bump
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

I just sent to all 738 members a EVO promo with the links to the EVO Schools. I also will promote them along with our event promo's for upcoming Bristol events #4 and #5 via email blast. I also will send several times just the school links by themselves before the event date.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Bumping this back up. If you have been on the fence about registering, DO IT! Previous students will tell you this is some of the best money you can spend to get faster. There is still space available in all three schools but don't wait. You don't want to miss out!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
DiaboJim

Post by DiaboJim »

I can personally testify that this is money well spent. I attended phase one and two back in March and it included great information and instruction for anyone. If you calculate the number of runs you get based on a regular event it is a tremendous value. Not to mention all those runs help to make the changes you make to your driving more of a habit that will last until your next event. These are worth every penny.
Jim Thomas
2016 GT350
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

I plan on doing the challenge school but taxes suck and with other racing I am kinda broke right now.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Bumping this one more time. There is still some space left if you are interested in attending this weekend!
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club