Discussions related to Solo
- Posts: 9536
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:55 am
- Location: Knoxville, TN
I'll probably change my mind, but not really feeling going to Bristol on my 1 day off between Lincoln and Toledo.
'03 MR2 Spyder - PES 89
'16 FRS - PSSC 89
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm
Its still up in the air for Victoria and myself. Some other stuff going on will dictate if we have the time this particular weekend.
2011 WRX : D-Street
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 pm
- Location: Seymour, TN
I also may need to miss this one won't know for sure until Saturday.
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 pm
- Location: Chattanooga, Tn
If I can get the car sorted out, I will make this one.
Pretty well versed and can help out where and if I'm needed
"This is DEFINITELY not your gay uncle's Miata"
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm
- Location: Lenoir City, Tn
I will not be making it. Still got the Scottish plague with pinkeye thrown in for good measure. JY says he can cover Tech with Joey and Chad helping out.
18 Fiata Abarth (#34 CS)
- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:58 am
Old men can still dream!
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm
- Location: Louisville, Tn
I'll be there to do safety or anything else.
2005 PSM/Gold STi
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:58 pm
- Location: Kingston, Tennessee
oldmuscle69 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:15 pm
JR you gonna show for this one?
Yup, unless something happens between now and then I'll be there.
2007 Maximus Prime
1989 Civic SI hatch #98
jeffrey jones 67
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 pm
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk