Discussions related to Solo
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm
Working on some course options as requested.
2011 WRX : D-Street
- Posts: 2205
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 am
- Location: on the email@example.com
Sort A wondering why there are a bunch that have no ? for this event. Its close to home for us!
- Posts: 5531
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:55 pm
I will not be there for the sound meter. Y'all argue amongst yourselves who will run it.
don't make me list all my VW's
- Posts: 4042
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:58 am
Will not be there. Foot problem.
Old men can still dream!
- Posts: 4363
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:40 am
I will be there for support only Scott as my car is still down waiting on the shocks to be returned. I will make sure safety is covered. JY
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
- Posts: 13009
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:31 pm
- Location: Lenoir City
It's pretty likely I'll be there at this point (car still broke). I have to drop some tires off anyway.
2016 Mazda MX5 - PCS 194
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:55 am
- Location: Johnson City, TN
Looks like I'm out for this event too.
I'll see y'all at the dragcross.
15 Camaro CAM-C
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:06 pm
- Location: Maryville, TN
I just confirmed that we will not have any karts for this event and so you don't need a kart steward for this event. Cameron and I are not going to attend either as we have nothing running.
Have fun, see you when we get everything fixed again.
ETR Kart Steward 2018
ETR Announce Chief 2018
A Volunteer who lived in Atlanta for the 21 years, then came back "home"
#15 CAM-T and sometimes #68 STX depending upon our mood.
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm
- Location: Louisville, Tn
Planning to be there in the push-aru
2005 PSM/Gold STi
jeffrey jones 67
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 pm
Will not be present
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk