Trailer/van maintenance and re-org this Saturday

Discussions related to Solo
MARKP

Trailer/van maintenance and re-org this Saturday

Post by MARKP »

If anyone is interested in attending, we will be having a van and trailer cleaning / maintenance / reorganization this Saturday at 10am. We will be cleaning, painting, and doing other maintenance. If you are on the timing crew, you might want to attend since we can reorganize things to possibly make your life easier.

We also have a need for some new chiefs of some duties that will be posted up in another thread. If you are interested in one of those duties, it might be good for you to attend as well.

Address is 10014 Bob Gray Rd, in West Knoxville.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
MARKP

Re: Trailer/van maintenance and re-org this Saturday

Post by MARKP »

Jeff, Lin, Ted, and I worked on the van, trailer, and equipment on Saturday, most of the day. We painted the floor in the trailer, cleaned out everything, reorganized, went through cones, and either discarded or stored stuff that we thought wasn't being used. The PA system is now fine tuned and working great on the FM broadcast. If you are part of the group that either takes things out or puts things away, please note where things are and put them back where they go. We tried to keep things in one place instead of being in multiple different places.

Timing and registration people... there were multiple computer cables, mice, etc. that we thought weren't being used. They are stored at Lin's. Please advise if anything needs to be back in the trailer. It might be good if someone from each discipline arranged to take a look at what is stored to be sure you have what you need for next year.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Teufelshund

Re: Trailer/van maintenance and re-org this Saturday

Post by Teufelshund »

I generally keep all the cables in the computer bag, but I'll take a look to be sure
Brian Robbins
XP 45