Evo Schools

Discussions related to Solo
rocket71

Evo Schools

Post by rocket71 »

I am curious if the EVO schools are still on for June 23rd? I don't see it on the Event schedule of the ETR page but I do see it on Motorsportreg. However, Motorsportreg.com does show any entries.

If the schools are on, are they running a Phase 1 and Challenge simultaneously? Who will be teaching the Challenge?

Thanks! B
GT350
MARKP

Re: Evo Schools

Post by MARKP »

As far as I know, they are still on. Mike doesn't make the registration list public and I have been trying to check with him on entries. I also don't usually know who will be instructing until a week or two out. Past instructors have been Jinx, Pallotta, Carpenter, Flanagan, and me. I wish I could be more specific for you.

The schools will run simultaneously. we have run both schools at the same time before.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
rocket71

Re: Evo Schools

Post by rocket71 »

If any region can run both schools simultaneously I know ETR can! I am curious how you can meet the stated goals of each class with only one lot. From EVO 1 basics to the Challenge School's, "longer, quicker, national style, real world autocross course, complete with quick slaloms and hard "shut downs". I guess Bristol is pretty big. I will see you there.
GT350