Tech Inspection For 2019

Discussions related to Solo
Bob Ross

Tech Inspection For 2019

Post by Bob Ross »

2019 Tech Inspection Tips

Time 8;00 till 9;30
Please get thru registration then bring your car thru tech, Have your car race ready with your class and numbers on your car.
If you are using your own helmet bring it along as it also gets inspected, if you don't have your own helmet loaners are furnished. I strongly suggest you get your own since we don't have a lot of different sizes and a limited amount.

We will be selling our annual for inspection decal for the amount of $1.00. In order to get one of these you must have your permanent class and number set affixed to your car at time of inspection. Once and done you don't have to come back thru tech unless you change your class or number ( except for national events)

Last but not least, We are also racers and need time to walk the course so please don't wait till the last second to come thru tech.

Tech Chief
Bob Ross
Xp 42 93 Green Civic
Teufelshund

Re: Tech Inspection For 2019

Post by Teufelshund »

Bob, do we need to try to get a couple extra tech instructors for the first event or two so we can get cars through quicker since EVERYONE will have to tech?
Brian Robbins
XP 45
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

If there is a test and tune the day before our first event please contact Mr. Ross and arrange for the stickers and forms can be put into the right hands. Tech should be performed for those who enter. The test and tune chief should have a qualified helper on hand to perform the tech inspections for that day. Thank you and have a safe test and tune. Mr. Ross and team will be on hand for the first event.
Bob Colbert
Bob Ross

Post by Bob Ross »

Brian, I plan on having plenty of help to expedite tech
Bob Ross

Post by Bob Ross »

Tech Crew
Bob Ross
Bob Colbert
Cody Gillenwater
Jason Spoon
Chris Ross Limited
I am in need of two more people, At least for the first two or three events If you are interested let me know.

Bob Ross
XP42
Tech Chief
joker717

Post by joker717 »

I can do the first event, if you need me Bob.
J.R. Newman
2007 Maximus Prime
1989 Civic SI hatch #98
Bob Ross

Post by Bob Ross »

Thanks JR Looking forward to seeing you.