Anybody going to Bristol next week that could potentially help me with getting a car and some parts there?

Discussions related to Solo
steverife

Anybody going to Bristol next week that could potentially help me with getting a car and some parts there?

Post by steverife »

I have someone that expressed interest in the Spyder and meeting at Bristol would save 2 hours off their trip. And they could presumably run the event.

If this were to come true, I need some combination of car hauled/parts hauled/car driven/codrive offered/trailer loaned/ride back to knoxville. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can offer compensation. Any takers?
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Buck05Sti

Re: Anybody going to Bristol next week that could potentially help me with getting a car and some parts there?

Post by Buck05Sti »

steverife wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:26 pm I have someone that expressed interest in the Spyder and meeting at Bristol would save 2 hours off their trip. And they could presumably run the event.

If this were to come true, I need some combination of car hauled/parts hauled/car driven/codrive offered/trailer loaned/ride back to knoxville. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Possibly. we cant really tow with our truck, but could potentially haul some stuff for you. and wouldn't ya know it, im looking for a codrive for sunday! :wink:
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)
steverife

Re: Anybody going to Bristol next week that could potentially help me with getting a car and some parts there?

Post by steverife »

Buck05Sti wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:59 am
steverife wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:26 pm I have someone that expressed interest in the Spyder and meeting at Bristol would save 2 hours off their trip. And they could presumably run the event.

Possibly. we cant really tow with our truck, but could potentially haul some stuff for you. and wouldn't ya know it, im looking for a codrive for sunday! :wink:
Under those circumstances, I wouldn't own a car up there. :? :lol:
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
steverife

Post by steverife »

Also any ideas for a notary around BMS on a late Saturday afternoon?

I'm so needy!
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

Surely someone at our events is a notary...
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3