Discussions related to Solo
- Posts: 2243
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 am
- Location: on the email@example.com
Ok So I had a great day, As did a lot of folks. Weather was great, bit windy at times. Ran 6 and wow. Great course layout, those that did better on the right sweeps did the best. I did not do those the best. Those who lined up the correct run to finish had a fast time. Best use of the lot in a long time.
- Posts: 9759
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:55 am
- Location: Knoxville, TN
Glad you liked it, Bob.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:45 pm
Love when we change up the course. Very well done Brian and Steve! Timing did great.
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:35 am
I liked the course as well even though I never quite got it right. Glad to see Randy's positive comment about timing.
2006 Porsche Cayman S #13
2011 Porsche Cayman S #13
2016 Mustang GT #3
- Posts: 1822
- Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:20 pm
Thanks guys! I was pretty happy with the course