Needed, 2021 Cheif of Sound

Discussions related to Solo
TedV

Needed, 2021 Cheif of Sound

Post by TedV »

As of today, It looks like my season will not exist, just like last year. ETR is in the need for a Chief of Sound for the 2021 season. Duties include setting up the meter in an appropriate place where competitors will be hard on the throttle and the worker manning the meter stands little chance of getting hit when the driver decides to not lift off said throttle elsewhere on the course. Checking and adjusting the calibration of the meter. Assisting the "Worker Jerk" in choosing who in the respective work group is a good choice in meter operation. Setting up the clipboard for the sound worker to note the sound readings. Assisting Grid Workers and Chief Steward in addressing any sound infractions.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
EliseAutoXr

Re: Needed, 2021 Cheif of Sound

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Hey Ted, I can do this. I plan on attending all the events this year.
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
black16g

Post by black16g »

*Off topic*
Bradley, are you running stm? I thought about running it. If you are I may have to bite the bullet and go e85 lol
Joey Richardson
TedV

Post by TedV »

EliseAutoXr wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:15 pm Hey Ted, I can do this. I plan on attending all the events this year.
THANK YOU!!! :rockon: We can discuss via phone, text, whatever works for you, to go over the fine points of the duties.

We had a 2 hour long video town hall at work going over Covid today. Nothing gave me the impression my status will be changing any time soon. Maybe around Summer.. maybe?? Notice I didn't say what summer :|
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

black16g wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:25 pm *Off topic*
Bradley, are you running stm? I thought about running it. If you are I may have to bite the bullet and go e85 lol
Hi Joey, as far as I know STM is really my only option, I don't really want to change the car to fit a class since I like to do track events as well. That would be great if you decide to also run STM!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

TedV wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:41 pm
EliseAutoXr wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:15 pm Hey Ted, I can do this. I plan on attending all the events this year.
THANK YOU!!! :rockon: We can discuss via phone, text, whatever works for you, to go over the fine points of the duties.

We had a 2 hour long video town hall at work going over Covid today. Nothing gave me the impression my status will be changing any time soon. Maybe around Summer.. maybe?? Notice I didn't say what summer :|
Hi Ted, I will PM you my phone number in case you have lost it. I'm good for that or a beer ... although that may be the same COVID reason you can't do sound :).
Bradley Allen
STM 7