Spring Nationals ride

Discussions related to Solo
Scoob

Spring Nationals ride

Post by Scoob »

Hi guys,

Our whole family will be heading out to see (and stay with) family in Lincoln for Spring Nats. I will be taking the little trailer with our karts and tools and plan to run both the Pro and Champ Tour. The rest of the family will be ditching me for a flight to California, so I would have to drive back the 16 hours myself (over two days and another vacation day from work) unless someone wanted to help with the drive back from Lincoln on Tuesday. I don't know what people's plans are so I thought I'd get this out there early and offer a co-drive in my kart as possible incentive if anyone is interested.

We may or may not be at Event 2 this weekend (depending on if FedEx can deliver his motor on time and without anything major broken this time) so maybe we can talk Sunday. If not I'm available through PMs here.

Thanks, Scott
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
TedV

Re: Spring Nationals ride

Post by TedV »

So this is why my arm hurts this morning. Stop twisting my arm! :P :lol:

I'm doubtful my work schedule will cooperate with me making it out there. :?
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
steverife

Post by steverife »

That really isn't a bad drive with 2 drivers, if the weather is nice. Aaron and I did it in a day after nats and that was on like 2 or 3 hours sleep.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

I've driven to and from Lincoln quite a bit when we lived in NJ. Usually once a year or so to see family and friends. And it was a 22 hour trip from there. I have done it myself a few times but I would really prefer another driver. So even if you don't want to co-drive the kart I would be happy to "entertain a guest" driver for the drive back home.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Offer still open. If anyone just wants to ride along and occasionally drive on the trip back, please let me know. It goes a lot faster and smoother with two drivers.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Anyone? If there's any interest we can talk out in Lincoln.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing