Co-Drive for 5/26

Discussions related to Solo
Wheelman_13

Co-Drive for 5/26

Post by Wheelman_13 »

Barring some seriously expedited shipping from CA, I will not have a quiet enough car for the event this weekend.

So, if anyone wants or wouldn't mind a co-driver this weekend, I'd appreciate it. Don't care what, but ideally something I could sneak into STM.

I'd cover entry fee.

Regards,
-Richard
Richard Graves
1992 Acura NSX
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
youtube.com/lapoftheworld
IsaacMTSU

Re: Co-Drive for 5/26

Post by IsaacMTSU »

"Don't care what"... You could drive my CRX HF, it's got tons of power, plus you'd get plenty of seat time if takes 5 times longer to do a run than you are used to. :lol:
http://www.ThreeSixDownhill.com
1991 Honda CRX HF (All Original) 68.45 MPG Avg
2011 Honda CR-Z HS
2003 Chevy S-10 Xtreme STX
dewittpayne

Post by dewittpayne »

It's not STM, but I wouldn't mind a co-driver in my FS Mustang this weekend. Since it's not on R-comps, you could run it in FS or in Tire class.
DeWitt Payne
2011 Mustang GT CAM-C

"Tires are meant to die young." Heyward Wagner
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Could get FS and STM in the same run group since FS is a one car class

sent from typotalk
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
Wheelman_13

Post by Wheelman_13 »

Thanks for the offers. Right now it looks like I'll be wheeling the Jurassic Geo a bit this weekend. I just can't kick the mid-engined thing, lol.
Richard Graves
1992 Acura NSX
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I was wondering about the sound on that thing when I saw you the other day. Was kinda worried that you were gonna just keep it where it was and not run any autox events with it. Glad to see it will be quieter soon and will be back out. On another note.....did you not want to race the Tundra and Trailer? lol

Looks like you have the co-drive taken care of. Let me know if something falls thru.
2013 WRX
Wheelman_13

Post by Wheelman_13 »

gbwrx wrote:I was wondering about the sound on that thing when I saw you the other day. Was kinda worried that you were gonna just keep it where it was and not run any autox events with it. Glad to see it will be quieter soon and will be back out. On another note.....did you not want to race the Tundra and Trailer? lol

Looks like you have the co-drive taken care of. Let me know if something falls thru.
Yeah, as of now, it's looking like Tuesday for the new cat's to get here. It's definitely WAY to loud for Pellissippi.

I wanted no part of the Tundra, lol. I think I was actually departing for the track and had a trunk full of jack, tools, etc. You'd have walked me :)
Richard Graves
1992 Acura NSX