Regional 4 Results are up

Discussions related to Solo
rocracing2004

Re: Regional 4 Results are up

Post by rocracing2004 »

James - Oh I thought you guys did great! Don't take what I said as anything at all. Its my thing when working with people if its something I think is a problem. Just FYI. I am glad to see you guys step up and get this car I have driven it several times in STR trim and it was a lot of fun and matter of fact was a little faster than the little guy in the car. (you can tell him I said that too) :D I am hoping you guys are just another one that makes all of us faster and its good to have all of these fast guys in our region. I think we are lucky in that area.

Now lets just get Berry up here so we can kick his a$$. :wink:

RC
flier129

Post by flier129 »

rocracing2004 wrote:James - Oh I thought you guys did great! Don't take what I said as anything at all. Its my thing when working with people if its something I think is a problem. Just FYI. I am glad to see you guys step up and get this car I have driven it several times in STR trim and it was a lot of fun and matter of fact was a little faster than the little guy in the car. (you can tell him I said that too) :D I am hoping you guys are just another one that makes all of us faster and its good to have all of these fast guys in our region. I think we are lucky in that area.

RC
:lol2: yeah! :fight:
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
rocket71

Post by rocket71 »

The days of whoopin' my A$$ are over or numbered at best! I plan on putting Mr. Carpenter back into re-tirement and that lil miata ain't got the nuts to hang. :)

I hope next year we can jam our two regions schedules a little better before they get finalized. I would run ETR more often if there weren't so many conflicts. I ain't and ETR member for nothing!

BTW Marcus, having people ride with you and listening to their advice is a good piece of the getting faster puzzle. I have been at this two years and without Phil, Robert, John, Collette, Flannagan, Scottie D, Roberto & half the Atlanta people riding with me and me riding with them I would still be trying to figure out how to turn in early. Thanks to everyone I mentioned and those I didn't list.

(how did I go from talking crap to sentimental b.s. all in one post....must be the A.D.D.)
GT350
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Berry - Just keep in mind this one point I did teach you what you know but not everything I know. :D You have done great and invested a lot in your car and that is what you have to do when you are wanting to play on this stage. Now look at our schedule and let me know when you will have time to drive 100 miles north so we can kick your a$$ :!: :wink:

RC
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

rocracing2004 wrote:James - Oh I thought you guys did great! Don't take what I said as anything at all. Its my thing when working with people if its something I think is a problem. Just FYI. I am glad to see you guys step up and get this car I have driven it several times in STR trim and it was a lot of fun and matter of fact was a little faster than the little guy in the car. (you can tell him I said that too) :D I am hoping you guys are just another one that makes all of us faster and its good to have all of these fast guys in our region. I think we are lucky in that area.

RC
Glad we got it too, you can really drive the pants off the thing with the faster steering ratio. I really do want you and JB to ride along, I know I'm leaving time out there based on how bad you waxed me in PAX.
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

James you can ask Berry if I ride then I must drive. It is hard to say to someone you need to do this or that when you don't even know if the car can do those things. Just FYI plus we really like to drive! 8)

You guys did great man! I just got lucky with a good course for my car plus all the big turns I do those all the time in a Phase 2 school. I am looking forward to you guy pushing the class!

RC
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

if you dont mind giving up one of your un-official runs driving the Miata you're welcome to it any time!
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
flier129

Post by flier129 »

Yeah, I have no problem whoring out my car. Half of the active national participants have probably already driven the car lol.

I'll definitely be having some of you guys riding with me.
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT