Co-drive for peru

Discussions related to Solo
jcox07

Co-drive for peru

Post by jcox07 »

I have an open seat for a co-driver for peru this weekend.... I know it's late notice, let me know if interested.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
ConeEater

Re: Co-drive for peru

Post by ConeEater »

now that would be a fun weekend.

If any of you guys down there have been debating doing a national event, that is a fun one to go to. Nice grippy concrete, usually some great courses and a nice area.

I think Strano did it last year and that was one of the BEST Peru courses ever.

This is the 2nd car that's come up in the past 2 days to drive and I can't do either!

Good luck this weekend, Jeff.
Ninja Edit:

Looks like I'm going afterall.... I just got off the phone with one of my local SS drivers and he has a vacancy in his GS, so I'm getting to go on the cheap side of things.
:)
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
ConeEater

Re: Co-drive for peru

Post by ConeEater »

really good to see evyeone from the region that made it up to Peru.

I'm exhausted. Didn't get back to PA until almost midnight as my co-driver had to work 4th heat of the challenge.

GREAT weekend for me even though I didn't finish high up. I drove well ( probably the best I have in a long time ) in a car I'd never driven in changing weather/surface conditions. My co-driver won SS Saturday and got knocked out of round 2 of his challenge bracket due to a cone.

The match tour is an interesting format and the ONLY gripe is that once you get down to a couple pairs of drivers the pace slows so everone gets 3 minutes between runs.

other than that, it was fun to both run and watch. Pros are still more fun though :)
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing