Bristol - Solo Time 2013 - June 23 - Registration open

Discussions related to Solo
John Brown

Re: Bristol - Solo Time 2013 - June 23 - Registration open

Post by John Brown »

....................... "fast" ?

snicker.. 8)

the lot has about three surface changes.. plenty of bumps but if you go fast thru it...you just skim the high spots.. :lol:
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
integra55

Post by integra55 »

the pothole got worse as the second run group progressed (imagine that) ... the really rough section on the far end was, in a word, ROUGH ... (but we knew that) the one that caught me out was some kind of bad "bump" in the right hand sweeper heading for the finish ... that one jarred me pretty badly ...

overall ... a super fun course ... thought my last run was going to be great ... though I hit all my marks, on the throttle quicker, brakes later (and stronger), smoother through all the sections ... only to be nearly a sec slower :shock: .... oh well .. had a great time ... like I said, fun course
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
steverife

Post by steverife »

integra55 wrote:the pothole got worse as the second run group progressed (imagine that) ... the really rough section on the far end was, in a word, ROUGH ... (but we knew that) the one that caught me out was some kind of bad "bump" in the right hand sweeper heading for the finish ... that one jarred me pretty badly ...

overall ... a super fun course ... thought my last run was going to be great ... though I hit all my marks, on the throttle quicker, brakes later (and stronger), smoother through all the sections ... only to be nearly a sec slower :shock: .... oh well .. had a great time ... like I said, fun course
That might be your problem.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97