not my best work...but. (the official post Adesa thread)

Discussions related to Solo
Scoob

Re: not my best work...but. (the official post Adesa threa

Post by Scoob »

Pelly State is very smooth compared to Adesa - did you watch the video?! No rib protector for me.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

Scoob wrote:Pelly State is very smooth compared to Adesa - did you watch the video?! No rib protector for me.
whaaaa? I need to experience these sites on a kart. TED! GET UN-SICK!

I never wore them either, only had some light bruises occasionally, even racing on rough-ish tracks like twin fountains. Never understood how people broke ribs.
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
steverife

Post by steverife »

Man, I sometimes feel like Pelli is going to brake my ribs in a car... I bit the inside of my cheek last event there.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
TedV

Post by TedV »

It may be too long since I drove on the Adesa lot or it may have turned wash board. :?: PSCC has the pavement changes that are rough. washboard by the upper lot light pole closest to grid, lower lot center between the poles has been repaired/rough pavement changes. Generally the sweeper turns are smooth at the ends, but slaloms and Chicago box center section get interesting. I realized what ever rear tire was the last one off the ground imparted the in air rotation direction on the pavement changes of the upper lot. Armadillo rib protector and my Revit Air motorcycle jacket was comfortable at PSCC. When I get back to wrenching on the kart I will probably mount up some kind of frame skid protection.

I'm workin on the allergy stuff. Itchy eyes, skin and migraine hit me at the RallyX on Sunday. My head didn't quit hurting until Tuesday morning. The only cool thing is in a pitch black dark room I still could see lights swirling in my eyes. No hallucinogens were involved in the visualizations.

In other words, I'm out of driving any events until I whatever this is gets addressed. :?
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's