May 3rd Bristol Results Updated

Discussions related to Solo
thrdeye

May 3rd Bristol Results Updated

Post by thrdeye »

Alright, it took a while, but thanks to James Barr's live timing screenshots, I think I was able to fix most things. Sorry again for the lustertruck. A couple of points:

In a few cases (in STR and STX), there are 5th and 6th runs for a few cars. These are not the fastest runs for those cars, but those runs could belong to someone else. If that run belongs to you, please let us know.

Several cars made only 2 or 3 runs according to the results. I was not in the trailer the whole time, so this could be legit or it could be a mistake. In some cases, it makes sense to me (example: the rossbuilt car only made two runs each driver, so perhaps it had trouble)

Finally, if you think there is a mistake that will impact the year end championship, please let us know. We'll do our best to make it right. My main concern was to make sure to fix the trophy positions.

Please hard refresh (CTRL+F5) the results page (http://www.etrscca.org/solo/2014_results/) to get the updated links
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
steverife

Re: May 3rd Bristol Results Updated

Post by steverife »

A few cars had trouble and a few 3rd heat cars left during our little break...
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Congrats to Joey for his STX win and top non-Pro PAX finish.

Looks like I need to move to Pro if only to get the same heat in my tires as those guys...
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
integra55

Post by integra55 »

thrdeye wrote:
Finally, if you think there is a mistake that will impact the year end championship, please let us know. We'll do our best to make it right. My main concern was to make sure to fix the trophy positions.

I'm sure all my runs were quicker than Coldbeer's … oh … wait I wasn't there … damn ... :mrgreen:
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
black16g

Post by black16g »

Scoob wrote:Congrats to Joey for his STX win and top non-Pro PAX finish.

Looks like I need to move to Pro if only to get the same heat in my tires as those guys...
It was fun to have competition like you in the class. Looks like we both need to step it up to hang with them fast guys in the P class.
Joey Richardson
MGBV8

Post by MGBV8 »

Any way I can get my times. I am listed as DNF for the entire event. Not sure why. I only dnf'd the 3rd run & I worked the 3rd group. Don't really care about an award for being the only car in SSM.

Thanks,

Carl Floyd
'79 MGB V8
flier129

Post by flier129 »

black16g wrote:
Scoob wrote:Congrats to Joey for his STX win and top non-Pro PAX finish.

It was fun to have competition like you in the class. Looks like we both need to step it up to hang with them fast guys in the P class.
The more the merrier!
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT