Where ever you need me.
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
01badz28

Re: June 8th worker check-in

Post by 01badz28 »

Can do safety if my renewal is back by then, otherwise just stick me where you need me.
Ryan E. Jarrard
2001 Camaro Z28, SM #24
2011 BMW M3 Coupe
1989 BMW M3
Colt

Post by Colt »

Wherever you need me as well.
CJ Oldham
dewittpayne

Post by dewittpayne »

Sound.
DeWitt Payne
2011 Mustang GT CAM-C

"Tires are meant to die young." Heyward Wagner
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

I'll be there, so I'm available for whatever
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

OK Guys and Gals. I need a few of you that like to come and be entrants at our events to learn how to set up things and equipment at the event.As well as picking things up after an event.The plus is you do not work the event unless we are short on entrants.That does not happen very often at all.Our trailer should be equiped with what we need for an event. We unload,position,run electric for lap tops,get gen running,run cable to start and stop,spot timing boxes and set lights. and make sure timing has a signal.after that we are done.Now after an event we need to know ( should have been explained before unloading) how it goes back in.Done before trophy time. Thanks, Bob.
Bob Colbert
ddillow

Post by ddillow »

I'll be there, put me where you need me; happy to chase cones.
lcoleman

Post by lcoleman »

oldmuscle69 wrote:OK Guys and Gals. I need a few of you that like to come and be entrants at our events to learn how to set up things and equipment at the event.As well as picking things up after an event.The plus is you do not work the event unless we are short on entrants.That does not happen very often at all.Our trailer should be equiped with what we need for an event. We unload,position,run electric for lap tops,get gen running,run cable to start and stop,spot timing boxes and set lights. and make sure timing has a signal.after that we are done.Now after an event we need to know ( should have been explained before unloading) how it goes back in.Done before trophy time. Thanks, Bob.
I am going to be there early to do registration anyway, so I'd like to get acclimated with as much as possible. :)
Lucas Coleman STM #72
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

We will likely have five safety stewards available. Disney, Jarrard, LaRose, Yoder, and me. Disney may be better used in the trailer, and I want to use my non-run time training.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
Buck05Sti

Post by Buck05Sti »

oldmuscle69 wrote:OK Guys and Gals. I need a few of you that like to come and be entrants at our events to learn how to set up things and equipment at the event.As well as picking things up after an event.The plus is you do not work the event unless we are short on entrants.That does not happen very often at all.Our trailer should be equiped with what we need for an event. We unload,position,run electric for lap tops,get gen running,run cable to start and stop,spot timing boxes and set lights. and make sure timing has a signal.after that we are done.Now after an event we need to know ( should have been explained before unloading) how it goes back in.Done before trophy time. Thanks, Bob.
im willing to learn this also, however i dont know if Scott will be training me on safety that day. im willing to be put where ever i can be of the most help!
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

I would rather have Ryan in safety training Sunday. I can also give him some equipment training at the same time.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
TennTechMan

Post by TennTechMan »

I should be there. Looks like all the fun stuff is covered already. See you all Sunday.
Aaron Carroll

STM 11 - 91 Geo Metro
Lead Engineer of the Knoxvegas Lowballers
Colt

Post by Colt »

I'd be up for this if you need one more person. Just let me know, I don't mind getting there early.
CJ Oldham
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

[Great, registration and course set up should start to set up around the same time. Be at the trailer appx 0700 and we will get started.quote="lcoleman"]
I am going to be there early to do registration anyway, so I'd like to get acclimated with as much as possible. :)[/quote]
Bob Colbert
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Buck05Sti wrote:
im willing to learn this also, however i dont know if Scott will be training me on safety that day. im willing to be put where ever i can be of the most help!
Thanks, you are in as well,see you appx 0700 at the trailer.Anyone else?
Bob Colbert