Bristol Big Thanks

Discussions related to Solo
jcox07

Bristol Big Thanks

Post by jcox07 »

I would like to give a big thank you to several people who made Bristol a big success.. First off goes to Dave Yoder for putting in countless hours and Scott Gibson who always takes care of our coi for each event as well does Dave do the coi for some events and without these guys our events would be more difficult to have as well as Big thanks to Chris Harp and Brian and Aerial and the rest of the timing crew for a flawless event. Thanks to every one else that helped out as well...
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
thrdeye

Re: Bristol Big Thanks

Post by thrdeye »

There were still a few hiccups, but for the most part, I doubt there was anything that our participants noticed. Like I said at trophy presentation, we've come a long way in the last year.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
TedV

Post by TedV »

Yes, thank you all :rockon: :rockon:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I completely agree with Jeff. There were a few minor things but that event was top notch. Thanks to all the chiefs and others who jumped in and did more than their fair share. Great weekend and I am looking forward to Chilhowee.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
mikekoty

Post by mikekoty »

I'd like to give everyone a big hi-5. Good job Bob c. Day 2 much smoother. Alternator broke in the middle of day 2. "I was winning at the time" thanks J.R. for getting me jump stared. Almost made it home. . Thanks to everyone one else who helped as well. . See yall at next race.
Fuelrush

Post by Fuelrush »

I had a great time as always! Love Bristol and running close to home! Finally some of my friends and family understand what I'm doing at these "Autocross things." Also good to meet some new people this side of East TN! Thanks for everyone's hard work. Thanks J.R. for getting a jump start on setting up sound.
Justin Dougherty
2006 Lotus Exige
2002 Honda S2000 #15 STR (Sold but not forgotten)
Fuelrush

Post by Fuelrush »

Oh yea, anyone see the news footage they took?
Justin Dougherty
2006 Lotus Exige
2002 Honda S2000 #15 STR (Sold but not forgotten)
timray

Post by timray »

Bristol was great as are all of our events. We are blessed to have a super group of people who make ALL of our events awesome. Thank you to all who make it happen! Mr Yoder, you are a rock star for not only finding a way for us to help the community, but securing some of the most beautiful places to do what we love. Thank you sir.
mikekoty

Post by mikekoty »

I didn't see news footage but I wood like to. She filmed my crusty car....
dealsWithit.

Post by dealsWithit. »

Was awesome layout this year guys! had some fears for second day lay out but it turned out better than day one!.....thanks for putting up with all the new guys I brought out with me and the driftos lol. Hope to make it out to more events and get more refined in the near future!
Daniel Eli Queen
95 MX-5
Tennessee Touge Society
integra55

Post by integra55 »

wish I could have been there … but then again, Road Atlanta was a blast … improved my best ever times each session (other than the last on Sat and the first on Sun) still slow as heck (top time in my class, which is the slowest class) is 1:44.x … I got there with a best of 1:58.8, and started Sat with a 1:58.0 and finished Sun with a 1:56.3 … on 3 yr old Hankook's (everyone needs an excuse …LOL )
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
90civichb

Post by 90civichb »

I think Bristol is my favorite event so far. Although that drive in my car over those two days is about my limit. I might just suck it up and get a hotel next year.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
black16g

Post by black16g »

mikekoty wrote:I didn't see news footage but I wood like to. She filmed my crusty car....
I've got it on dvr. Here is a video from my phone of it on the tv. Don't mind the toddler noise in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1L9bU7lvBA
Joey Richardson
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Thanks for sharing Joey
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
dewittpayne

Post by dewittpayne »

I can't decide if the TV reporter was grinning because she was having fun or was terrified. Perhaps it was both.
DeWitt Payne
2011 Mustang GT CAM-C

"Tires are meant to die young." Heyward Wagner