RallyX #5 Sept 10th

Discussions related to Rallycross
exovet

RallyX #5 Sept 10th

Post by exovet »

Only a few more days until our next event. We have a few CASH PRIZES being offered up for this event and female co-drivers get in for $5 off!!!

Wes Fraizer of Fraizer motorsports park and Reset Games of New Tazewell is putting up $50 for the fastest overall in AWD, FWD, AND RWD. So, you can be in a stock class car and still win the cash if you can beat the prepared and mod...and vice versa. We all know how easy that can happen. $50 for FWD, $50 for RWD, and $50 for AWD. May the best driver win!!!

Black Flag Racing and Bankrupt Motorsports are offering prizes for the fastest in each class and drivetrain. Each class winner will get a free Bankrupt Motorsports sticker and the fastest of each drivetrain will get a free Black Flag Racing shirt. So come out and play!

Register online at RallyX #5

455 Clayton Reece Ln. Tazewell. Best to take Cave Spring Rd then right onto King Rd then left onto Clayton Reece.
do NOT follow Old Hwy 25E/Old Cave Springs road. It's a fun goat trail, but not the easy way to the site.
Greg Miller
'99 Miata 13 CSP
'90 Miata 13 MR
Hillsrunner33

Re: RallyX #5 Sept 10th

Post by Hillsrunner33 »

Registered. This will be my first rallycross and I'm looking forward to it. I have a number of tech questions I'll be looking to get answered, but am ready for the weekend.
1994 Toyota RWD Pickup (SR)
exovet

Post by exovet »

What kind of tech questions do you have? Some things you may want to get straightened out beforehand if it could keep you from running.
Greg Miller
'99 Miata 13 CSP
'90 Miata 13 MR
bluesubbie86

Post by bluesubbie86 »

I will be there. Got a long drive but will be there. Will bring my Stock airbox If I have to drop to Stock AWD. :rockon:

Can't wait. Have not raced since California SCCA. :fight:
:rockon: "It's better to live one day as a Lion, than 1000 years as a sheep" :rockon:
2015 Subaru STi -WRB
Rallykings #86
Hillsrunner33

Post by Hillsrunner33 »

My tech questions are mainly about adding safety equipment or swapping OE parts like the bench seat for buckets to keep the passengers in place better to make the vehicle safer. I plan on having the boy I work with from the Big Brothers program riding with me some and eventually driving. The truck is all stock and should pass tech without any issue for this weekend,
Hillsrunner33

Post by Hillsrunner33 »

Had a great first rallycross, thanks to everyone for putting on a great event and all the helpful advise. Got all my questions answered. Looking forward to getting things dialed in better for next time.
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Glad you had fun. Thanks for coming out!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

If everyone shows up should be a nice pickup in attendance
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
slowautoxr