RallyCross Report

Discussions related to Rallycross
SeanDrives4Fun

RallyCross Report

Post by SeanDrives4Fun »

Sorry I missed the meeting, didn't realize this was the week . . .

Had the best RallyCross event I have ever attended. We almost canceled due to rain but made the right decision to press forward.
I planned to move us to grasser higher ground but Ray Peters suggested I try it first. I did, he set up the course details after I ran it and grades some with his tractor he volunteered for the day. More traction than normal, and no dust! some ruts as the hi hp meaty tire guys had their way but we worked it out.

we had 17 with one nice young man taking his good daily home after losing some body parts early.
everyone had more than they could handle with two hours of course time each run group. Eric and Dwight barely slowed down to swap driver as they were the only car using the full two hours. they hope to beat me next event I think . . .

Business wise. I paid Wess as agreed and smiled warmly at Courtney who brought us Pizza and cokes.
we will be buying Ray a new big butt pin for his grader blade once he turns in a receipt. he helped the course out a lot and graded three times during the day. We did not have a potty but I hope that changes as our first scoring event is next Saturday March 18th

Lots of interest and lots of media from the Test & Tune we hope will turn into more drivers.

Sean McDonald
rallyboard
Rally Boss
SeanDrives4Fun

Re: RallyCross Report

Post by SeanDrives4Fun »

RallyCross Report for May 2017
1. couldn't start a new topic under Rally X on the forum
2. last event we had ten drivers, with many of our staple drivers out for holidays and work travels.
3. the drag you invested in for us had yielded huge dividends, the course is in far better shape then it ever has been, and post event "once overs" take only 40 minutes with any truck available. Courtney Frazier used it two weeks ago while Wess was mowing and finish groomed us a nice course following the 14 inches of rain the site had enjoyed. We Thank you for the support.
4. we have an event this Saturday, contact Sean or Greg if you would like to rent a seat to try RX on for size. after a new ecu to replace the rusted one, "Paint" ran 2 and 3rd fastest raws last event. I wont say who got 2nd and who got 3rd. (ES class Miata for those that don't know Paint)
5. thanks for the support, sorry we couldn't make this months meeting. I miss you all. -sean
Rally Boss