2020 ETR RallyX Important Reminders and Changes

Discussions related to Rallycross
exovet

Post by exovet »

I felt that I needed to post up some information about changes we will be instituting this year and important information people need to know before coming to an event. This year I will be posting on both Facebook and on the ETR Forum. It is easier to find old information on the forum than it is on Facebook.

Minors
Minors that are going to be driving or riding as a passenger are required to fill out a Minor Waiver Form. If both parents or one parent with sole custody are present at the event, the form may be filled out at the registration trailer. Be prepared to present paperwork if you have sole custody or guardianship of the minor. If both parents are not able to be present, the Minor Waiver form must be filled out in front of a Notary and brought to the event. This form is good for the entire calendar year and will be kept on file at the registration trailer.
If the minor is driving, they must have a permit or drivers license and must abide by the rules of that permit.
Minor passengers must be at least 12 years old or 57” tall.

Registration
Registration this year will be done on Motorsportreg.com. If you arrive at the event and have not registered yet, you will be directed to register there before being checked in.

Car Numbers/Points
Car numbers this year will only be saved/reserved if you are an SCCA member. If you would like a car number reserved on Motorsportreg.com please let me know and I will do so for you.
You must be an ETRSCCA member to be included in the points Championship.
Greg Miller
'99 Miata 13 CSP
'90 Miata 13 MR