NEXT YEAR ?

Discussions related to Rallycross
cspan123

NEXT YEAR ?

Post by cspan123 »

jUST WONDERING IF ETRSCCA IS PLANNING TO RUN A FULL SCHEDULE OF RALLYCROSS NEXT YEAR. HAS THE TURNOUT AND PARTICIPATION BEEN ENOUGH TO ALLOW ANOTHER YEAR ? IF SO, I MIGHT GET A CAR TO FIX UP AND COMPETE ,IF NOT RATHER PUT MY MONEY IN OTHER RACING PROJECTS. THANKS !
integra55

Re: NEXT YEAR ?

Post by integra55 »

are you so far away that you have to yell ? :lol:
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
cspan123

Post by cspan123 »

sorry, my cap lock was on, it does look like shouting.
TedV

Post by TedV »

NAWW, SHOUTING IS LIKE THIS. Also known as the font Walter can read.

:wink:

We will get you an answer of some sort in a little while. Some folks in the rallyX committee are busy trying to get stuff together to head to the GRC at Bristol in the morning.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
integra55

Post by integra55 »

TedV wrote:NAWW, SHOUTING IS LIKE THIS. Also known as the font Walter can read.

:wink:

smart a$$ ... :lol2: I've got reading glasses ... thank you very much
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
TedV

Post by TedV »

Well, it seems the site issues faced by the autocross and rallycross folks are universal. Lots that are suitable yet priced affordable are hard to come by. Richard is still leading the charge to find event fields that let stock class cars run without being destroyed and places that wont change the rent whenever the wind blows, who will communicate reliably.

A rallycross car can be a dirt cheap beater that is mechanically sound. I turned in respectable times on the practice course before the National Tour weekend when the left front shock/spring wasn't even attached to the car.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's