ALABAMA & TENNESSEE VALLEY Double SARRC and Track Trials

Discussions related to SCCA Road Racing, Time Trials, and PDX.
thrdeye

ALABAMA & TENNESSEE VALLEY Double SARRC and Track Trials

Post by thrdeye »

Posting as requested:
A Spectator Regional Racing and Time Trial Event on the 2.38 Mile Barber Motorsports Park Road Course located on Route 20 just East of Birmingham, Alabama

Make time to visit the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, the premier collection of vintage Motorcycles in the country. www.barbermotorsports.com

Barber Race Track is one of the most challenging and fun tracks to drive in the Southeast. Challenge the elevation changes, blind turns, and speed.

We will be doing a combined Double SARRC and Time Trials Level 3 on Labor Day weekend.

The Double SARRC will be the last SARRC event available to qualify for the SIC.

This will be the first ever SEDIV TT held at Barber and a fantastic opportunity for the SEDIV TT drivers to race on one of the best road courses in the country. Time to set the SEDIV TT Track Records at Barber.

Although a Friday practice day will not be held, the TT sessions are scheduled before SARRC qualifying and before the SARRC races on both days. Plenty of opportunity for the SARRC drivers to get extra track time at reduced cost from a normal practice day and without the Friday time off work and extra expenses.

Registration is open on www.motorsportsreg.com
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... E10B61678C
For additional information, contact:

TVR: Craig Farr Email: farrout@knology.net
Alabama Region: Vincent Coker Email: vinnyv81@gmail.com
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
TedV

Re: ALABAMA & TENNESSEE VALLEY Double SARRC and Track Trials

Post by TedV »

Hmmm, I wonder if I can TT in a KM autocross veehikle?
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's