Trailer rental

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Challenger

Re: Trailer rental

Post by Challenger »

ConeEater wrote:
plus... not wanting to deal with flushing the black tank there or having to get water thru the week. I've heard horror stories about the tank flushes going bad with the porta john guys not knowing RVs well for that kinda thing.
Yes I don't let Porta John guys pump my tanks. Watched them attempt to do it once at a Bristol race and never again.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Steve Vrooman
2016 Dodge Challenger CAM C
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

Just curious.... what were they doing? You pretty much just hook a septic drain line up, open the valve on the camper, and let it drain out, right?
- Dave Disney
Challenger

Post by Challenger »

disneyd wrote:Just curious.... what were they doing? You pretty much just hook a septic drain line up, open the valve on the camper, and let it drain out, right?
Yep, but they didn't open the drain line all the way. They took the sucker hose from the truck to the camper where my septic hose was attached and only cracked the valve on the camper so all they were sucking out was the liquids.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Steve Vrooman
2016 Dodge Challenger CAM C
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

Yeah, I've heard that and that they don't pay attention when they flush the system so you end up with crap in places you don't want it... Namely your RV.

I got this place in town that is with full hookups, 50amp service with cable, WiFi and the pet park and a pool... Paved parking area with patio and all that... $450 after taxes for 6 nights.
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing