do you like Volkswagens?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
xxliveseyxx

do you like Volkswagens?

Post by xxliveseyxx »

there is a Volkswagen meet on Feb. 7 for any of you who love your volkswagen and love to see what other people are doing with their volkswagen, meeting at the Red Lobster (yea... seemed to me like it would be a strange place to meet too, but i am just the message bearer) on the strip in pigeon forge at 3 pm
also, new message board has been set up for TN VW entusiasts, check out: http://s3.invisionfree.com/TNDubs/index.php?act=idx
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Since none of my VWs are currently mobile unless riding on the trailer, I guess I will miss this one. Maybe the rest of the ETR VW guys can hold the torch for me. :lol:

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out.

Have fun, neighbor.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Jbgti

Post by Jbgti »

I am planning on trying to make it but 3:00 in Gatlinburg might be a little early for me. Plus depends on the nice weather we have been having!
03' VW GTI 1.8T
20th Anniv. IY
STS # 33
TedV

Post by TedV »

DOH!! another VW web page for me to look at. when will we adopt the 28 hour day?? I might be able to make the 3pm. I have to double check what's on schedule. If I do show up, I might smoke y'all out with diesel soot tho :twisted:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
Drov

Post by Drov »

We'd love to have everyone out there that has a VW. Another way to find us is www.tndubs.tk
dfsmith

Post by dfsmith »

I'm gonna try to head that way, especially if it's dry (or at least no ice & snow) ... that area is full of entertaining roads. :twisted:
Dave Smith

'09 Honda Accord LX-P (daily beater/greyhound bus)
'08 Ford Ranger XL (parts & manure hauler)
'74 Porsche 914 (perpetual project car)
Drov

Post by Drov »

Bump it up!