Stickers and grafixs

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
PRevels

Stickers and grafixs

Post by PRevels »

We all know ,stickers and grafix make your ride go faster.
Where do you all get your swag, stickers and so on? t-shirts, bumper stickers and such.??

Petra
A woman needs two animals - the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it. ~Author Unknown
Gen52SS

Re: Stickers and graphics

Post by Gen52SS »

PRevels wrote:We all know ,stickers and graphics make your ride go faster.
Where do you all get your swag, stickers and so on? t-shirts, bumper stickers and such.??

Petra
Petra.....Our TEAMETR stickers are available at the registration trailer at every event. Right now we have Black/White.... Red should be in soon. As for manufacturer stickers sometimes when you buy something for your car the company will give you a sticker for the product. You can also go online and buy different stickers. The big TIRE RACK on the top of windshields are given out at National events as well as other required stickers when you attend one of these. This what I do....I buy a 30 mil thick magnetic sheet of vinyl (don't but the cheap thin stuff) they will blow off the car. Then I take my stickers attach them to the vinyl and cut around the sticker to it's size then all you do is put those magnetic stickers on your car. It will not harm the paint and you can just remove them when done for the day and reuse them at the next event. Also you can buy TEAMETR Tee Shirts at the trailer for I believe $15 each.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
ConeEater

Re: Stickers and grafixs

Post by ConeEater »

I get all my stuff from ssc-tint and graphics. They are by an autocrosser and he lived in central PA. Good prices and he'll email you samples of designs.
SSC Tint & Graphics
http://www.ssc-tint.com/
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing