ETR Autocross School

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
mrsoul55

Post by mrsoul55 »

LeadSSled wrote:Glad to hear that you had a great time, and sorry that I couldn't make it. From 11:20 on Saturday, I spent the next 24 hours flying to Guangzhou China. I would have rather been at the auto-x school.

BTW - Did a coupla Impalas show up for the school. Kelly and Shawn, a couple of friends of mine were threatening to show up.
No Impalas. A few Corvettes though.
'02 Civic Si
HS #96
MarshallMX5

Post by MarshallMX5 »

Thanks especially to Robert Carpenter for patiently instructing me and all the other instructors for putting their own time into helping everyone out. Thanks also to Mark for the miata specific walkthrough. Had a good time and lots of runs. I drove very slowly to school today.
Mark McCrary

Post by Mark McCrary »

Marshall, anytime you want to walk the course I will be more than happy too. I am sure Robert helped you alot better than I can. After all he beats me in my own car. :twisted: Since we were in different run groups I was working when you drove or I would have rode with you if you wanted. If you want me to ride with you at a autocross just let me know since I am never on course. Sorry, then I really got into flogging Curt's and Doug's car. It is such a fun change to drive FWD. Its very rare when I drive a FWD and I really enjoy it when I get the oppertunity.
Mark McCrary
2004 Mazda RX-8 C-Street
Brian

Post by Brian »

Thanks to all the instructors and Saturday workers, too. You guys made this a fantastic event! I can't wait 'til the next one...
Brian Hatten
AS 92
'11 CaymanS
MarshallMX5

Post by MarshallMX5 »

It's alright, Mark. I can really tell you instructors really enjoy getting to drive each other's cars.

By the way, your new car looked incredible. Love the hardtop and that 10th AE color. (The supercharger doesn't hurt it either.8))
Budman

Post by Budman »

Thanks to all of the instructors for a great class and especially to Doug and Mark P. for answering all of my non-stop questions and helping me burn the newness off of those Azenis! :shock: I think there still some rubber left!

Also a big hand for those members that came out and assisted with the class. Thanks a bunch guys! :D

See everyone at the next event!
GySgt/USMC/Retired
Green 1996 Saturn SC-2
#94 STX