Class help

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Coldfuzion

Class help

Post by Coldfuzion »

Good Afternoon all,

Just signed up with SCCA. Been working on my Camaro for a couple of months and wanted to start getting into some events. Have read over the cheat sheets and hope to get out in the next few weeks to meet some of you. Trying to find the best class for me and wanted to check with all of you. Car specs below. I'm new to this and just want to get out and have some fun and looking to get some stickers made for number and class info soon. I'll do some db tests this week to see if its over the 97.5 db ish but I don't think it is but might be close.

2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Auto - ECS Supercharger, Alky Control Meth Inj, LS99 to LS3 conversion w/DOD and VVT Delete, Smooth Idle Blower Cam, Melling Pump, Z28 Aero setup, 6 Piston Brembo fronts upgrade, Hotckis Subframe w/ Strut tower brace, Bilsten B6 struts, 32mm Rear sway from JPSS, JPSS Front bushing inserts, Pegasus solid sub frame bushings, Z28 Outter Rear upper bushings, Z28 Toe links, Z28 trailing arms, 3" Stainless exhaust, Long tube headers, Cat delete, Elite Engineering EX-2 Ultra catch can, and Custom Tuned.

Don't remember the tire brand at the moment but I'll be looking to upgrade with a different set of rims shortly. Its on the stock 20" rims and stock tires I believe.

Thanks and look forward to meeting you all.
Andrew
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - Modded

-Andrew Cummings
michael.plaster

Re: Class help

Post by michael.plaster »

If those tires are 200TW, CAM class welcomes you.
Michael Plaster
69 Corvette
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Holy Crap! Get some BF Goodrich Rivals on that car and come play in CAM. You will have a blast.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

When you do come out and play, meth injection can't be used during your runs at the events, but everything else is good to go.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
Challenger

Post by Challenger »

Welcome! Come join the fun in CAM.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Steve Vrooman
2016 Dodge Challenger CAM C
TedV

Post by TedV »

If you can run water only in the Alky injection system you can use it. Water injection is allowed, but methanol being an additional flammable fuel that burns blue which can't be seen in daylight is not allowed in those systems.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's