Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
- Posts: 8856
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:51 pm
- Location: Farragut, TN
Meting this Tuesday August 1st at Sam & Andy's Kingston Pike 6PM
I intend to attend.
East TN Region RE
- Posts: 5568
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:55 pm
I intend to have a volburger
don't make me list all my VW's
- Posts: 4476
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:40 am
Lin and I will be there.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 pm
- Location: Seymour, TN
Once again I'll miss an event/ meeting taking granddaughter home on August 6th after a great summer. If time allows I'll stop by Bristol on the way back.
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
MSR Event Organizer Membership Chair
- Posts: 3740
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:13 am
- Location: Knoxville, TN
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm
- Location: Lenoir City, Tn
I will be there
18 Fiata Abarth (#34 CS)
14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Laguna Blue (#34, SS) Off to a new home.
- Posts: 13072
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:31 pm
- Location: Lenoir City
I can be there
Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
2016 Mazda MX5 - PCS 194
- Posts: 523
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 pm
- Location: Chattanooga, Tn
Gonna miss this one. See you all in Nebraska
"This is DEFINITELY not your gay uncle's Miata"
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:25 am
I was going to try and make it but don't have a babysitter and figured you all wouldn't appreciate three small children running around. We need about six radios for Rallyx. The radios that were suggested, Motorola ms350r, we can get six at Walmart for 250.62 plus tax and free shipping.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'99 Miata CSP
'90 Miata PR