DOM group buy....any interest?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
joe henslee

DOM group buy....any interest?

Post by joe henslee »

Working on an order / quote with competitive $$ in the next week or so. I typically use / fab with 1.50D x .095w and 1.00D x .080w, but have need for an additional size now for a project. Spec will be DOM 1020, per ASTM-A-513/5. Certs are provided from the mill.
If you have a specific size you need, and footage, please let me know if you would like to share in the savings. Typical length of stock is 20'-24' ....... no partials lengths. Orders will require prepayment (commitment). You pick up from me, and I can assist with cutting your material to manageable length if needed.
Thanks, Joe
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Zink Z10 FF / CF (SCCA &vintage) / CM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....
joe henslee

Re: DOM group buy....any interest?

Post by joe henslee »

Order has been placed. Thanks for all that viewed. Joe
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Zink Z10 FF / CF (SCCA &vintage) / CM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....
flier129

Re: DOM group buy....any interest?

Post by flier129 »

Well shit, I was JUST about to forward this to Gary Johnson for my miata cage this winter. Ah well, I'm sure he has a lead on cage tubing anyways.
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT