Shameless request for the club

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Broomwagon

Shameless request for the club

Post by Broomwagon »

Please allow me a moment of your time.

I'm Steve Rider (DS 4). If I haven't had a chance to meet you, I apologize. I drive the BMW wagon at most local events.

My wife, Lauren Rider, is running for Knoxville City Council for the 4th district seat and she won the primary election. Going on now is early voting for the general election and November 7th, 2017 is the main election day. For the general election, all City of Knoxville residents can vote for all of the candidates, not just their district.

My wife tolerates most of my bad habits and supports a few others, mainly autocross and riding bicycles.

While I can and will promise nothing, it never hurts to have a potential ally in local government.

I'd like to ask for your support and your vote for Lauren Rider. She would be more than happy to answer any questions or try to set up a meeting (she's busy knocking on doors across the city). We also have a web site, www.votelaurenrider.com and the site has contact information.

Thanks for your time,
Steve Rider
DS 4
Steve Rider BS 4
MARKP

Re: Shameless request for the club

Post by MARKP »

This is not an endorsement by the Club.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Broomwagon

Post by Broomwagon »

Yes, I should've been clear that this post was an FYI, not any kind of personal endorsement by Mark or by the club.

Steve Rider
Steve Rider BS 4
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Good go find us a legal No hassle ax site so we don't get booted like from pelli.
Bob Colbert