Wanted to Borrow: Little wheel/tire

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
tclackey

Wanted to Borrow: Little wheel/tire

Post by tclackey »

I'm driving a beater Integra back from Atlanta this weekend. It doesn't have a spare tire and one of the tires has a slow leak.

Does anyone have a Honda/Miata sized wheel/tire that I can borrow for just in case? It won't even touch the ground unless things go pear-shaped.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
Thomas Lackey
steverife

Re: Wanted to Borrow: Little wheel/tire

Post by steverife »

FWIW, the Miata center bore is smaller than Honda of that era, so that should be considered.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
TedV

Post by TedV »

Universal donor rims will be VW 4x100. Unless it is or has type R pattern. VW and Honda/Acura is all that will fit without modifications. Ball seat lug nuts should be standard on both VW & Honda.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
tclackey

Post by tclackey »

TedV wrote:Universal donor rims will be VW 4x100. Unless it is or has type R pattern. VW and Honda/Acura is all that will fit without modifications. Ball seat lug nuts should be standard on both VW & Honda.
Definitely not Type-Rrrrr... [emoji24]. Just a plain old RS that'll either be a donor or THE car for my soon to be driving daughter.

Thanks for the info on the wheels. I forgot about the VW being an option. Remembered there was something about miatas that was different but not the details.
Thomas Lackey