Waiver for under 18

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
sbfrost

Waiver for under 18

Post by sbfrost »

I am bringing friends for the March 3rd autocross event that are under 18. I see on the etrscca website that I need forms for their parents to sign. Where can I find that form or could someone reply with the form.
Thanks
tclackey

Re: Waiver for under 18

Post by tclackey »

sbfrost wrote:I am bringing friends for the March 3rd autocross event that are under 18. I see on the etrscca website that I need forms for their parents to sign. Where can I find that form or could someone reply with the form.
Thanks
It's on the SCCA.com site. Search for minor waiver. You'll need the notary one unless ETR has different rules. All of this is assuming that the minor will be riding or driving.

Edit:. I'll try to attach it when I get to a computer, or at least the web path. Dave beat me to it. Thanks Dave.
Last edited by tclackey on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Lackey
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

Are they going to be driving or just watching? If they are not going to be driving or in the hot area which is the grid or on course, they do not need to sign a waiver but they can not come in those areas during the event.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

Author posted two duplicate topics in General and Solo. I merged them and deleted the one in Solo.
- Dave Disney
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

I believe this is the current minor waiver:

https://www.scca.com/downloads/16956-sc ... 5/download
- Dave Disney
sbfrost

Post by sbfrost »

Thank you for the link I will be sure to get this to them, and they are just riding along.