Paid worker support assist at VIR Hoosier Super Tour 10-14 APR 2019

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
joe henslee

Paid worker support assist at VIR Hoosier Super Tour 10-14 APR 2019

Post by joe henslee »

I am looking for someone to assist me, alongside and in support of Appalachian Race Tire at VIR Hoosier Super Tour in a few weeks. It will involve lifting of all size race tires, some mounted, and assisting in wheel weight stripping and valve core removal. Transportation will be provided if traveling with me on 10 April AM and returning on 14 April back to Knoxville by early evening. Open to partial support if the schedule prevents the entire coverage period. No machine operation is required. Should be some time for race viewing. Think of this event as a precursor to the 2019 SCCA Runoffs at VIR in October. Meals and lodging or per diem covered. Compensation $$ open for discussion. If interested , please PM for contact and discussion. Thanks, Joe
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Zink Z10 FF / CF (SCCA &vintage) / CM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....
ConeEater

Re: Paid worker support assist at VIR Hoosier Super Tour 10-14 APR 2019

Post by ConeEater »

Id love to help, but just can't get that much time off work in the middle of the week. Sorry Joe!
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing