Old "for sale" posts

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
thrdeye

Old "for sale" posts

Post by thrdeye »

Hey guys, I was gonna go through and delete some of the older for sale posts from the old forum.

I was thinking anything more than 2 months old should get the boot. Our classifieds don't get much action anyway.

Let me know if there is anything specific you would like me to keep around if it is older than 2 months.

However, I think the best idea is to take Mark Pilson's example and just re-post anything that you want to sell on our new forum, this way all of the old ones can be deleted, since no one is knocking down the doors trying to buy anything.

let me know what you guys think.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

I would just delete everything in the classifieds section unless you see something that really looks important. If it is still for sale, they can re-post it here easily enough.
- Dave Disney
ConeJunkie

Post by ConeJunkie »

What a day this has become first I cant wear jeans tonight and now my For Sale post is getting deleted. It's going to be a long day :lol:
I am so good I will race you and only use one hand.
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

ConeJunkie wrote:What a day this has become first I cant wear jeans tonight and now my For Sale post is getting deleted. It's going to be a long day :lol:
Since we are all out to get Cliff, I say kill 'em all! Er, uh, delete 'em. :mrgreen:
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story