Charity Car Show in Asheville, NC

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
deadbolt

Charity Car Show in Asheville, NC

Post by deadbolt »

Hey guys!

I am helping put together a show in the area due to my position with Highlands Sports Car Club in Asheville, NC. It is being put on by Applebees(R) and all proceeds are being donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation(R).

The event will be held at the WNC Agricultural Center across from the airport on October 14-15th.

Entry into the show is $30 per car and includes two passes to the show.

Vendor booths are also available for $75.00 for both days, and also includes two passes to the show.

There are going to be cars of all types there from early antiques to late model imports with classes for everything.

There is also going to be a "CLUB CHALLENGE". The club (or message board) that has the most entrants into the show (whether they win or not) will be awarded prizes.

I will be uploading the entry forms to our website for download as soon as possible, and keeping this thread updated on any updates.

If you think you might be interested in attending, please post up!

Also, feel free to spread the word about this show to anyone you know, the more entrants and/or vendors we have, the more money will be raised for these kids.
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

I'll have to check that out... I'm going to be in Asheville for a wedding that day anyway.

Is WNC Agricultural Center the place where they have a lot of "dressage" horse competitions? I think I've been there before.
- Dave Disney
deadbolt

Post by deadbolt »

disneyd wrote:I'll have to check that out... I'm going to be in Asheville for a wedding that day anyway.

Is WNC Agricultural Center the place where they have a lot of "dressage" horse competitions? I think I've been there before.
Yep, that is the place, across from the airport. :) Hope to see ya there!
deadbolt

Post by deadbolt »

deadbolt

Post by deadbolt »

Anybody else think they might stop by? They are trying to get an idea of food, parking, etc.

Thanks!!!
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I wouldn't mind coming out there....but we have an autox that weekend.
2013 WRX