Well ya'll i might be leaving wonderfull ETR........

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
OneFastZx2

Well ya'll i might be leaving wonderfull ETR........

Post by OneFastZx2 »

I am flying out to wonderfull Las Vegas, NV for an interview with the Metro Police Department and im in good spirits about getting the job... If i do i will miss ya'll and remember all the good tips i was given here in ETR. I looked on the SCCA site and they have an awsome sounding region there with 4 different types of racing. The site is
http://www.lvrscca.org/ if anyone is interested in looking. I will be leaving for the interview on Jan 2nd and returning on the 11th hopfully with a new job and plans of moving! Well thats all for now, wish me luck!
Brett Ragon, driving the killer Zx2 (not a focus!!!!) lol
98 Ford Excort Zx2
STS Auto-X leader........ hahahaha, maybe one day i'll be good enough to beat someone.... anyone!?!?!
steverife

Post by steverife »

good luck.

i've got an internet buddy or 2 that run that region and it seems to be a good region. they like their night autocrosses.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

But it doesn't get dark in Vegas!
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
Williampreza

Post by Williampreza »

Go see "The Amazing Jonathan" if you get a chance. Great show (expensive drinks). I think it was at the Flamingo. Good luck, and remember, the cardboard pictures stuck in the fences on the Strip are NOT baseball cards! :shock:
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?