Site Admin

Points are posted

Post by disneyd »

Lemme know if you see any problems...
- Dave Disney
Z06Fix

Post by Z06Fix »

Thanks for getting those up Dave. :D

I have a question about the Novice entries. It appears that they are mixed in with the open classes. Are they going to be moved out for the points battle? I couldn't remember if the Novice group had a championship of their own or not.
2010 Subaru STI
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Allright season is over now. Must cancel the rest of the events.

Dave---it doesn't look like there is a novice group. Not sure if we are now counting them toward the open class instead. Also there was someone in STX with 1.00 score. Other than that it looks good to me.

Edit- Eric beat me to the Novice group. I don't think we give a year end jacket for Novice but may be wrong.
2013 WRX
steverife

Post by steverife »

Man, somebody is going to have to get HOT to catch McCrary.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

steverife wrote:Man, somebody is going to have to get HOT to catch McCrary.
Robert needs to change that car for sale from the miata to the MR2.
2013 WRX
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

i'm posted in two different sections in STM lol. one with the 1st I had a Pelli event #2 then my points at the Bristol and two pelli's after.
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
BjoynerUTK

Post by BjoynerUTK »

Woot!!!! Since there is hardly ever a regular showing for ladies class looks like I have that one. I think I am going to give obertswill a run for his money in DS now...
2002 Subaru WRX
STX 36
Budman

Post by Budman »

BjoynerUTK wrote:Woot!!!! Since there is hardly ever a regular showing for ladies class looks like I have that one. I think I am going to give obertswill a run for his money in DS now...
You'll have to run in Ladies at least one more time if you want a championship jacket in that class as 6 events is the minimum # of events to qualify for a season championship. That brings up a minor problem...there is only 6 events left, but fortunately for you no one has been running much at all in DS (William has been running Novice up to this point). You can run one more time in LDS to hopefully lock that championship up provided no one else comes in and ends up running 7 events in that class. That would give William a chance to run DS without you and even up the score at 1 & 1. Then it's a dogfight between the two of you for the DS Championship. Sounds good to me, looking forward to watching you guys duke it out....that is if William will come out to play with you. Time to "man up" William! :twisted:
GySgt/USMC/Retired
Green 1996 Saturn SC-2
#94 STX
Oberstwill

Post by Oberstwill »

Budman wrote:
BjoynerUTK wrote:Woot!!!! Since there is hardly ever a regular showing for ladies class looks like I have that one. I think I am going to give obertswill a run for his money in DS now...
You'll have to run in Ladies at least one more time if you want a championship jacket in that class as 6 events is the minimum # of events to qualify for a season championship. That brings up a minor problem...there is only 6 events left, but fortunately for you no one has been running much at all in DS (William has been running Novice up to this point). You can run one more time in LDS to hopefully lock that championship up provided no one else comes in and ends up running 7 events in that class. That would give William a chance to run DS without you and even up the score at 1 & 1. Then it's a dogfight between the two of you for the DS Championship. Sounds good to me, looking forward to watching you guys duke it out....that is if William will come out to play with you. Time to "man up" William! :twisted:
I am not a ETR member yet so I dont think I can win a championship over here.... :(
William

I only own old cars.....

and I will beat you on SNOW tires............ ;)
Budman

Post by Budman »

Oberstwill wrote:I am not a ETR member yet so I dont think I can win a championship over here.... :(
Ok....so get your membership already! Just got to have it before the last event is all, so quit making excuses and go for it! :wink: Besides, you are paying $30 per event right now...become a member and your first event is free and only $15 after that. Do the math...it's a win-win situation for you.

(Edit): Even went and got a link to it for ya!

https://ams.scca.com/netforum/eweb/Dyna ... 5393E4E714
GySgt/USMC/Retired
Green 1996 Saturn SC-2
#94 STX
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Well, maybe I can hold on a trophy in pro at least.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

The 1 that Roth has in STX is correct. You get 1 for running and he had an event that he DNF'd all runs.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

Hey mista Disney, will ya fix muh points in STM? I'm listed twice.
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
steverife

Post by steverife »

ke0ki2k wrote:Hey mista Disney, will ya fix muh points in STM? I'm listed twice.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
minime

Post by minime »

I have this funny feeling like I am opening a can of worms, but what formula is used to calculate the points? I see one event in G stock where second place got 98.6 points, and another where second recieved 96.something. Is it based on time differential or total number of entries in the entire field or something even more arcane?