Fun day at Walter State!

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
EliseAutoXr

Fun day at Walter State!

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Really fun course, I liked the "hard" transitions nice job Shawn and everyone that worked hard to make this a great event. Thank you all! Oh while I'm thinking ... thank you Mother Nature for holding the rain back for the second run group!!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
ke0ki2k

Re: Fun day at Walter State!

Post by ke0ki2k »

EliseAutoXr wrote: Oh while I'm thinking ... thank you Mother Nature for holding the rain back for the second run group!!
I second that. my no rain dance works every time. if the conditions look sketchy, beg to run in my run group :lol:

btw Eric can I drive the vette now since Brit will doubtlessly get the boot for breaking rule numeral uno? (read: dont beat the owner) :lol: :wink:

good job today with the quick/smooth drive in the crappy conditions Brittany.
Last edited by ke0ki2k on Sun May 24, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

haha, 2nd run group got lucky. I had a ton of fun. I liked the course even tho I never did quite get the last turn before the finish line right...

I missed my last few runs due to a broken seat frame... I guess I'm looking for a new seat or 2 now. Any suggestions? Anyone got a welder incase I decide to fix this one?
-Gary Mitchell
Custom Magnet Numbers and Vinyl Graphics! | Unofficial Points Standings
01' Honda S2000 -99 BSR
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
99' F250 Super Duty
91' SVT GEO Metro (24HhoursOfLemons!)
JOHN226

Post by JOHN226 »

I had fun on this course today, good job guys! AS was haulin today. My 33.1 only got me 3rd. I sure am glad I was in group two!
John Manners
SS26 C8 Corvette Z06
BS26 Shelby GT350
AS26 C6 Corvette Z51
EM26 Exomotive Exocet
FS26 BMW E46 M3 6MT
AS26 BMW E86 Z4 Roadster
Z06Fix

Post by Z06Fix »

Brit ran great today. Congrats to her!!! :D

James, I'm sure we can work something out for a future event.
2010 Subaru STI
jcoatney

Post by jcoatney »

I had a great time today. I've got to figure out how to go faster or slow James down though. I can weld that seat frame for you if you need it.
Evo_guy

Post by Evo_guy »

It was a blast !!! Very rare I get to do a 180 in the Evo :) The rain only added to the intensity of the runs!

If it aint rainin, we aint playin.
Michael
Evo Guy
2005 Evolution VIII
My MySpace
01badz28 wrote:If you aren't spinning or hitting cones, you aren't trying hard enough
BjoynerUTK

Post by BjoynerUTK »

I may have to print the results off, frame it, and hang it on my wall because I doubt I will ever be able to pull that off again.

The course was good and fast. Wish the rain could have held off for the first run group but oh well. I thought about giving up on running after my third or fourth run when I was doing nothing but chasing the back end of the car around.

Good to see new people out running, and I noticed a lot of people were running really well today.

Results are already up btw...
http://www.etrscca.org/soloii/results/2009/results.html
2002 Subaru WRX
STX 36
4DRSpeed

Post by 4DRSpeed »

Sounds like you guys had fun. I was too lazy to get up.

Congrats Brittany on beating Eric! :shock: 8)
-Andrew-
SilverMaxima

Post by SilverMaxima »

^ Andrew, you slacker! :D You should've came out, but you also would've been in the first run group, where Run 1 of 6 was the only dry one. :?
Evo_guy wrote:It was a blast !!! Very rare I get to do a 180 in the Evo :) The rain only added to the intensity of the runs!

If it aint rainin, we aint playin.
Dude, tell you brother he got 2nd in novice and he needs to get his t-shirt next event! Congrats Mark!

The course today was fun, and James and I "enjoyed" attempting to man timing for the first time ever. It was madness, I tell you... PURE MADNESS!!! :twisted: I've got some videos I'll have to upload to the Tube of You later. I never could quite get the course down the way I felt I could run it, and ended up loosing to that pesky red Focus again... :P
2007 STI Limited #576, The Gentleman's STI, er Mistress, FOR SALE
2004 350Zed Base
Marcus W., STU #-Random
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

Z06Fix wrote:Brit ran great today. Congrats to her!!! :D

James, I'm sure we can work something out for a future event.
ahhh I was just teasin, but if Brit cant make it to an event lemme know and i'll warm your tires for ya. no slides/spinnin, promise :lol: :wink:
AcuraAttack

Post by AcuraAttack »

ke0ki2k wrote:
EliseAutoXr wrote: Oh while I'm thinking ... thank you Mother Nature for holding the rain back for the second run group!!
I second that. my no rain dance works every time. if the conditions look sketchy, beg to run in my run group :lol:
what ever happened to ooohhh it better rain I came all the way out here and I felt shitty....well guess what! you wished for rain and 1st run group are the ones who got suck with it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously fun day! I was just glad to be out autocrossin :D
99 Mazda Miata 10AE, 26 STR NeVr 4gEt <3
06 Saab 92x Aero, Daily Driver/Duh new Hawt
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936.
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

AcuraAttack wrote: what ever happened to ooohhh it better rain I came all the way out here and I felt shitty....well guess what! you wished for rain and 1st run group are the ones who got suck with it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

woulda been mo' funner if it had just rained all day. i need rain practice anywho. but after my first run was in the dry I wanted to chase time :lol:
CMikeR

Post by CMikeR »

Great time today. Thank you for getting the results up so quickly!
02 Mini Cooper
AcuraAttack

Post by AcuraAttack »

ke0ki2k wrote:
AcuraAttack wrote: what ever happened to ooohhh it better rain I came all the way out here and I felt shitty....well guess what! you wished for rain and 1st run group are the ones who got suck with it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

woulda been mo' funner if it had just rained all day. i need rain practice anywho. but after my first run was in the dry I wanted to chase time :lol:
how did I know that would happen??? :lol:
99 Mazda Miata 10AE, 26 STR NeVr 4gEt <3
06 Saab 92x Aero, Daily Driver/Duh new Hawt
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936.