I need a ride for Oak Ridge this Sunday

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
MichaelXi

I need a ride for Oak Ridge this Sunday

Post by MichaelXi »

As my Focus has had an "Incident", leaving it sad at South Side Auto Body for a couple weeks, I REALLY would like a co-drive this Sunday, PREFERABLY from a fellow Focus driver, as I already have a feel for the car. I offer, in exchange, the use of my fresh Azenis, unless of course you run G-Stock and have R-Compounds, in which case a swap would be necessary.
Thanks for all offers.
:) :( :)
Focus on FASTER!!!!
mrsoul55

Post by mrsoul55 »

Michael - This is Tim with the black Civic Si (minivan). You're more than welcome to drive my car this weekend at Oak Ridge. Just let me know. I don't have R-compounds but do have Azenis on it now.
MP5_57

Post by MP5_57 »

Michael, you can drive my P5 if you want.......its going back to HS though this weekend. Kumho 711's ..... never used them in an autoX yet!

J
MichaelXi

Post by MichaelXi »

Thanks for the offers guys... I didn't expect to have choices....
I'll think about it all. Any Focus guys out there? I KNOW that car...
If not, I'll have to think about the other two to decide on which challenge to approach.
:)
Focus on FASTER!!!!
tnturbo

Post by tnturbo »

if you want a different sort of option, you can drive my car too. Run in SM or CP.
Jeff Miller
TedV

Post by TedV »

At least you get to run on Sunday. I talked to Dick H. over the beer kegs here at Summit point this evening. His Spec Miata transmission is making funny noises. Not haha funny, the bad funny. :( . All y’all with miata spare parts expect a call. The only driving I get to do Sunday is a 450 mile semi truck enduro that is a full course caution. Pace cars were out everywhere on the way up here, law enforcement officers behind every other bush. Makes for a long drive. :x

Y’all have fun Sunday.

Can I get some cheese to go with this whine?????
:lol:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
MichaelXi

Post by MichaelXi »

Thanks guys. All 3 cars offered are great and you are all very generous.
Given that there are no Focus offerings, I think I'll take tomorrow as a Season-End Drop, and have a go at the challenge of the Mustang if that offer still stands. It's been awhile since I've driven RWD, especially one w/ High HP.
I think it'll be fun to tackle something totally different since my baby's in the car hospital.
If that fails, I'll entertain one of the other offerings, but the Mustang has me intrigued.
:)
Focus on FASTER!!!!
tnturbo

Post by tnturbo »

that's fine, find me at the event. You may want to bring your numbers or you can run as either CP 7 or 4 if you want to use mine. I have magnets now btw.
Jeff Miller